Greetings, I had a couple questions for you about this pack; if you could answer, I'd appreciate it.
1) Are your original textures 64x64 source files, or do you have the capability of rendering some at 128x128 or 256x256, etc?
2) Have you ever considered releasing normal maps and perhaps specular and parallax maps for these as well? This would add enormously when running Optifine with normal maps enabled, and even more if it also had specular and parallax capability for the Continuum shader.
By the way, although I personally am overriding some of these textures with those from other texture packs (I really need 128 or 256 for most common blocks), I have to say that this pack by and far has more character than just about any other pack out there.
New update! New version for Minecraft 1.12... Happy New Year!
- finally added gui textures for the Furnace!
- updated crafting gui textures for compatibility with Minecraft 1.12
- added Recipe Book textures Minecraft 1.12
- updated bed textures for compatibility with Minecraft 1.12 (just the White bed for now)
Basically anything that isn't included in the overworld (I've yet to get to the Nether or End while using your RP - I play... very slowly), though I suppose I could specify tools to be more helpful.
I really just want a full 64x experience while I play, but things like mobs and food items seem to be outside the scope of what you want to do with the pack, which is why I didn't feel right asking you to do more.
Edit: Sorry for the delayed response. I work in construction, which means long hours and not a lot of time for Minecraft some days, let alone forums.