Starting July 30th, you will no longer be able to log in to a Curse account that was not merged with a Twitch account. If you have not yet merged your Curse account with a Twitch account, please do so here! Otherwise, your account and its content will be inaccessible.
Looks like 1.8 will be with us within the next few weeks. This is likely to restore my interest in the game so I may return to continue this pack. ( no promises ). However if I return I will reduce the pack to default Minecraft content only and no longer support any mods. Obviously the continuation thread can still continue, the guys there are doing a great job, but I would like to finish my own vision of Dokucraft, keeping the 3 seperate downloads for Light, High and Dark, rather than a customiser.
This pack has an old school rpg theme and comes in 3 flavours :
Light : The original pack, rich in colour and detail. Dark : Gloomy and desaturated with demonic decoration. High : High elven theme, ornate decoration with gold plating and blue gemstones.
- The Aether! mod support! ( not complete, but a large portion is done )
- Primary - DokuCraft.zip - Using AdF.ly now - Wait a few seconds and click on Skip Ad to download...Please use this to show your support
- Alternate - Planet Minecraft
1. Choose your path(s) :
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_Light.zip in your texturepacks folder.
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_Dark.zip in your texturepacks folder.
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_High.zip in your texturepacks folder.
2. Download the latest HD Patcher MCPatcher HD ( This is required for the texture pack to function correctly )
3. Run the patcher ( do this before installing any mods )
4. Click "Patch"
5. Run minecraft
6. Select the texture pack in game and play!
- Armour skins + icons
- Vehicle skins + icons
- Missing items ( cake, fishing rod )
- Spider web
- Flavour specific variations of UI, items etc.
You're back O_O
Pack looks sweet dude. I love how some of the textures blend together (like the cobble and wooden planks)
Reminds me of JohnSmith's pack a bit.
Do you plan on updating your old pack :3? Cause you should. You really, really should.
Doku! Good to see you back =]
Ive been trying - and mostly failing - to maintain the RPG pack in a style as close as I can get to yours, to keep its feel. Cant wait for the new one, I just love your style =]
Holy ****in ****.
Welcome back doku, glad to see the bast texture maker ever back with a nice looking pack to boot.
EDIT: also, people have been maintaining your packs
with several RPG remixes
and one of Last days