Looks like 1.8 will be with us within the next few weeks. This is likely to restore my interest in the game so I may return to continue this pack. ( no promises ). However if I return I will reduce the pack to default Minecraft content only and no longer support any mods. Obviously the continuation thread can still continue, the guys there are doing a great job, but I would like to finish my own vision of Dokucraft, keeping the 3 seperate downloads for Light, High and Dark, rather than a customiser.
This pack has an old school rpg theme and comes in 3 flavours :
Light : The original pack, rich in colour and detail. Dark : Gloomy and desaturated with demonic decoration. High : High elven theme, ornate decoration with gold plating and blue gemstones.
- The Aether! mod support! ( not complete, but a large portion is done )
- Primary - DokuCraft.zip - Using AdF.ly now - Wait a few seconds and click on Skip Ad to download...Please use this to show your support
- Alternate - Planet Minecraft
1. Choose your path(s) :
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_Light.zip in your texturepacks folder.
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_Dark.zip in your texturepacks folder.
-----------Open DokuCraft.zip and drag the DokuCraft_xx_High.zip in your texturepacks folder.
2. Download the latest HD Patcher MCPatcher HD ( This is required for the texture pack to function correctly )
3. Run the patcher ( do this before installing any mods )
4. Click "Patch"
5. Run minecraft
6. Select the texture pack in game and play!
- Armour skins + icons
- Vehicle skins + icons
- Missing items ( cake, fishing rod )
- Spider web
- Flavour specific variations of UI, items etc.
You're back O_O
Pack looks sweet dude. I love how some of the textures blend together (like the cobble and wooden planks)
Reminds me of JohnSmith's pack a bit.
Do you plan on updating your old pack :3? Cause you should. You really, really should.
Doku! Good to see you back =]
Ive been trying - and mostly failing - to maintain the RPG pack in a style as close as I can get to yours, to keep its feel. Cant wait for the new one, I just love your style =]
Holy ****in ****.
Welcome back doku, glad to see the bast texture maker ever back with a nice looking pack to boot.
EDIT: also, people have been maintaining your packs
with several RPG remixes
and one of Last days