This topic gives you some textures that will change the look of mods. You must download the mods before you can make it to work. I don't know if this has been done yet. If so plz send me the link. The textures are made so they fit with the Painterly Texture Pack. You may complain about the fact that most of them are just recolors, then please don't download it and leave, dont flame or troll. Also, some things aren't changed at all. This pack needs a lot of improvement and if far from completing. Please read the 'To Do' list so you can see what Im working on.
The following download contains a complete Texture Pack zip file. It contains my personal Painterly Pack Choice and ALL mod adaptions. Just place this into your texture pack folder to make it work. http://www.mediafire.com/?7dgrjpncjl0m9iu
The following download contains ONLY the mod adaptions AND ALTERNATES!! This way you can create your own personal Painterly Mod Pack and make it work better with your own personal Painterly Pack. It doesnt contain alternates to all options though. That would be an insane amount of work. http://www.mediafire.com/?3rk9my7p19r9kgx
CREDITS: Rhodox for making the original Painterly Pack and some of the Mod Textures Correnth for making the Mystic Ores Adapation Bremmelgod and Danden for most of the weaponmod textures Daveyx0 for most of these mod textures
- Added Metallurgy Support
- Added CastleDefense Support
- Added CraftingTableII Support
- Added KeavatorWallpaper Support
- Added Zeppelin Support
- Added Decoratives Support
- Added More Storage Support
- Added Meteorite Support
- Added Shield Mod Support
- Fixed Aether Textures, there was a large mistake but no-one mentioned it :/
- Updated some more textures.
- Updated a part of the textures!
- Added Cactusman and Dragnmounts Support (Dragonmounts textures might look weird, plz test)
- Added seperate downloads to make it somewhat easier for me and so you guys don't have to download a large file while only needing textures for 1 mod.
- Added partial Special Armor support
- Added Anvil Mod support
- Added Bookmod support
- Added Dragon items support
- Added Fisherman mod support
- Added Epic Dungeons support
- Added Cjb Modpack support
- Added Claysieve support
- Added Zeppelin support
- Added Connected Textures support
- Added ChestWeb support
- Added BetterBread support
- Added Elevator support
- Added Elemental Creepers support
- Added partial Xie Farming support
- Added Cacoa Plant Mod support
- Added Dragonfruit support
- Added Mysticores vine support
- re-added readme file
- Made Ice mod textures up to date
- Added Reef Manta item texture alternates (as requested: blue bacon :tongue.gif:)
- Made Ice mod textures up to date
- Made Mo creatures item textures and GUI up to date
- Added some More Creeps and Weirdos item textures
- Added Reef Manta item textures
- Added more BabyAnimals item textures
- Added Aether Support
- Added partial Ice Mod support
- Added Potioncraft support
- Added all Amazopack textures
- Added Friend Mod Gui support
- Added optional Reptile mod textures
Please report mistakes!
- Update old textures.
- Add BTW Support
- Add BetterDungeons Support
- Add Mo Creatures Support
Don't like the current textures and want me to add certain Alternates?
PM me and I MAY add them :biggrin.gif: Because I think I'm a nice person xD
0. Back up initial texture pack your editing in case you want to go back to the old look (Don't see why you'd want to)
1. Get the PainterlyPack (Or another texture pack).
2. Open your pack up along with the mod adaptation.
3. Drag all of the files from the adaptation into the pack.
4. Rename the newly edited pack if you wish.
5. Put the edited pack into the "texturepack" folder.
6. Run Minecraft, apply the pack, Start up your world, then Save and Exit.
7. Close Minecraft and reopen.
8. Enjoy the new textures.
-Added the Pink Slime Texture
-Fixed the Mod Topic urls. They will bring you to the updated topic now.
-Updated Nethercraft Textures to v1.1a (which includes Glowdoors, Glowladders and Lavaboats)