Thank'ee. That was the feeling I was hoping for with it.
Also, I've just touched up the items file a bit.
- Dragon Bone equipment had had its redstone decorations replaced with the newer lapis.
-All tools have been properly fit to their 16x16 slots, with longer handles and better continuity.
The front page terrain and item files now reflect these most recent changes, too.
I used your texture pack in my recent let's play episode here. Hope you like it. :smile.gif:
This is great, man. Thanks for the plug. :biggrin.gif:
I saw you about to go placing some paintings right at the end there. The Painting file is gonna get a serious overhaul pretty soon - sort of a half-home-improvement-half-tapestry-and-crest thing.
1. Jehkoba is originally a gaming name I came up for myself while playing Morrowind on PC. I had made a jumping lizard man lancer, and wanted to come up with something unique to call myself. Jehkoba was what floated to mind. The name grew and evolved based of a long-standing character of mine called "Blind Justice" or "Justin" in every day life. The two merged into a persona that I took on and began spreading all over the interwebs. I also have the url of http://www.jehkoba.com as my personal art site, which is in sore need of some updating.
2. My favorite coffee beverage would be a single shot 5oz cappuccino.
3. My favorite coffee bean would be a pulp-natural Sidamo, though I'm not sure on the specific region.
4. Twoflower or Gammy Boggs.
5.1. Fionn Regan's "The End of History"
5.2. Florence & The Machine's "Lungs"
5.3. LCD Soundsystem's "This is Happening". I think that came out before the new year...
6. Customers who refuse to treat you like a real person.
7. NEVER. Maybe...
8. I can, and probably will some time soon.
9. Also fairly soon.
10. I can, and shall, though only in texture. I'm not getting into modding any base files or character models.
12. A number of friends know I'm an MC addict, but not much on the packs. Women find me LESS attractive if anything, except for my wife, who's just glad I'm geeking out over something.
13. NONE. I'm a Canadian boy, born and raised.
14. I think the right to bare arms is one thing. The enthusiasm and zealotry that some people claim their right with frightens me.
15. First, second, whatever placement, my other favorite 16x16 packs are Eld's and Gerudoku's. I'm a huge fan of the old-school fantasy/RPG style, and these both reflect it and Minecraft's own personality very well.
Two small red squares in the darkness = scary creature / two yellow squares at night = lost hikers.
To be fair, if you're expecting lost hikers and suddently a giant, flesh-eating spider leaps out at you, I'd be pretty surprised myself. Maybe that's just me, but scary things don't have to pronounce themselves as scary from as far away as possible. Look at the angler fish, for example:
Angler: "Oh, I'm a pretty Christmas Tree!" Other Fish: "Wow, it's so pretty! Let's get a closer look!" Angler: "OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMnom."
I think that my dragon bone idea is gonna have to take a back seat, for now. I'll gladly include the files with the pack, as an alternate for those who want to use them, but I'm gonna go back to crystal/diamond equipment for the top tier.
Yes, Dragon Bone is kind of a cool and unique idea, but if I can't easily alter the game terminology, it kind of irks me to see "Diamond" pop up over a pile of bones every time I go into my inventory.
Therefore, I'll be touching up all the armor files soon, changing D.B. into my own special Diamond pattern, as well as continuing to touch up the rest of the mobs. Also, the Art file is still due for a revamp.
Dirty little oinkers. I tried to make them look a bit muddy around the jowls, belly, and toes. They may be a touch light as is... But, eh. We'll go with this for now. Lemme know if you've got some ideas.
This! Another Jehkoba!
They DO look dirtier and more "piggy"