After loading it up and using it there are just a couple things I don't like. First, it's so darned dark! Even with torches everywhere it's much, much darker than the default texture pack. Can barely see anything.
Second, why brownish smoothstone?
Great looking pack but I don't think I'll be using it for any of my current worlds. Maybe if I start up a new one with this pack in mind I could get used to it, though. :smile.gif:
This has to be the best 16x16 texture pack i have seen yet. The only thing i dislike is the lightstone, i guess i feel that its to dark to be a "lightstone." But other than that i believe that you could definitely have a winner if you decided to enter into that contest. Nice job either way.
Edit: Well never mine the lightstone texture is really growing on me... disregard the previous statement.
Thanks for all your comments guys, I'm glad you enjoy the pack.
I've updated it a bit for 0.5 release, see 1st post for download link
- Brighter Lightstone.
- Realigned tile on step-Blocks.
- Better, more distinguished gravel.
- Slight dune to the sand.
- Less crooked ladder handles.
- Tweaked mob-spawner cage.
- Fixed refined ore blocks alignment.
- More contrast on Hellstone.
- Replaced a few more artworks / paintings.
- Retextured speakers on record player.
- Slight gradient on HUD bar.
- Skinned the watch icon but doesn't get included for some reason.
Again, let me know what you think and how I can improve. Cheers !