Some time ago I already created a Thread for this software (here). However, I worked a lot on it because I was really bored the last months. This tool is useful to create villager shops and mantain them, while trying to avoid the json syntax.
This Beta-Version offers many new things. To name some of them:
- Support for Minecraft 1.8 - 1.14*
- Many new styles available
- Better UI, better arrangement of objects
- The software is so much more stable now
- Many new icons, hover-effects
- Some new settings, audio in testing
- user manual because why not
- New tabs - new functions
- you can create scene-files (MSCODE)
. . .Read more about the changes on the official website!
There you'll also find the download. Thanks for reading.