Hello. I'd like to make some advertising for an utility I just created. It's still in its early phase but I think it may be useful to some people.
The idea behind Minecraft Plugin Manager (abreviated MPM) is to create a tool similar to NPM in the development world. It allows you to execute commands to initialize your Minecraft/Sponge server and put some plugins on it without headache.
How to use
- Clone the repository or download the zip file from Github.
- Install python 3 on the computer where you want to run your server. Java must also be installed.
- Go into a command prompt/shell into the project folder.
- Use some featured commands like so :
python mpm.py init spongevanilla
(you can also specify a version)
- Once your server is installed, use commands with direct URL to add plugins :