This tool updates a 1.12.x vanilla world with all it's functions to 1.13.
1. Make sure your world is still on 1.12.x, no snapshot-functions supported!
2. Make sure the "datapacks" folder is empty and all your functions are stored under "/data/functions". Subfolders are allowed.
3. Back up your world.
4. Start the tool / compile the script.
5. Copy the path to the root directory of your world - eg."C:\Users\John_Doe\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves\myworld" - into the text-field.
6. Check you did the last step right.
- This tool does not distinguish friend from foe and will try to update whatever folder you tell it to! Mistakes can be dangerous!
7. Click "Update"
8. Wait until the tool closes itself. You may have to stop it using the Task Manager if you see no progress for a while.
9. Done! Check if there are any functions wich don't work and enjoy your 1.13 map.
This tool changes so many things i can't list them all. The only thing i know of wich still needs work is NBT tags. Otherwise you should be good to go after using it.
If you encounter any bugs or wrongly modified commands please contact me. Send the before and after commands in question if possible.
If you made it through: Congratulations! You have earned yourself a cookie!