6 supported platforms! (but we will only talk about PC and PE to respect the rules)
Also, it's FREE!
No seriously, this is for everyone to use!
- Complete NBT Editor Bye bye NBT Explorer! You were amazing, but we needed an upgrade.
- Quick Mods Speed up NBT editing with helpful 'quick mods' that edit the NBT data for you (new ones added all the time!)
- Pocket Edition Support Allows for complete NBT editing of any Pocket Edition or Windows 10 Edition world! (Full supported platforms list at MCModTool.com)
- Constantly Improving Regular updates ensure everything runs smoothly and new features continue to improve the experience.
- Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32 or 64 bit)
- Some RAM bruh
- Some storage space bruh
- Internet connection (for updates, highly recommended)
Even though the Universal Minecraft Editor is free, you can still benefit as a Minecraft YouTuber!
If you make a YouTube video showcasing the program (tutorial, feature overview, etc) and you've put some effort into it, your YouTube channel will be put on the front page of the program! The better the vid, the higher up the list you go.
The more popular the Universal Minecraft Editor gets, the more eyes see your channel!
(Profile picture, channel name, and sub count are updated via the YouTube API)
When I use UME to find the bounding box (BB) of a structure, it only checks in hex and as far as I know, there is no way within the program to convert it into actual coordinates. I have even tried looking up if I can translate it and I can't find it. If you (the developers) can add a way to convert the hex into coordinates, or lead the way to find a place where I can, that would be great. Thank you very much.