With the Functions/Advancements Launcher for Minecraft 1.12, you can easily install user-made functions or Advancements in your Minecraft world.
All you need is the press of a button.
IMPORTANT: Use Minecraft 1.12-pre3 or higher
How to use:
1. Select the world you want your mods/functions running in
2. Press "Select Map"
3. Open your Minecraft world. Make sure commands are enabled
4. Type in chat: /gamerule gameLoopFunction mods:main
5. Select the mod/function you want to have (only one at the time can be used right now)
6. Press "Select Function/Advancement"
7. Type in Chat: /reload
To change Functions/Advancements:
0. Repeat step 1 and 2 if you closed the Launcher.
1. Select a Functions/Advancement you want to use.
2. Press "Select Function/Advancement"
3. Type in Chat: /reload
This tool is still in alpha state. Bugs may occur.
If you wish to have your own Functions/Advancements added to the launcher,
leave a reply with an exact description of what your code is capable of and your code down below.