This tool for all versions of OS X once again uses Terminal to download Risugami's ModLoader at a click or two. Based on how Risugami updates ModLoader, I don't think I will have to update this often because it should automatically stay up-to-date.
Download DLML (no silly adf.ly links! who needs money?)
(If you plan on running a server or other Terminal processes at the same time that you run this, download this instead.
1. Download DLML from one of the links above.
2. The command isn't in a .zip, so, optionally, you can drag the DLML logo above to your desktop and set it as the icon for DLML.command. It will make it look cooler in your dock. I'll make that built-in later. Maybe.
3. Put DLML.command in its own folder in ~/Applications/ or ~/Documents/
4. Drag it to the end of your dock, too. (After all the applications.)
You only need to do the above instructions to install DLML.
5. Click DLML.command in your dock or in its folder.
6. Let the Terminal script run, it should only take a small moment. It should close on its own unless you downloaded the second link. If you used the second link for DLML, close the Terminal window.
7. Go to ~/Downloads/
8. Open the folder or directory called DLML
9. Inside is the latest ModLoader.zip!
10. Extract/open it. Ta-da, a ModLoader folder/directory with all of ModLoader's class files to be installed!
11. Follow the normal procedure to install ModLoader or use EasyJar.
Each time you run DLML it deletes the old DLML folder and all its contents and it replaces it with the latest ModLoader. So don't store stuff in the DLML folder! (The one that DLML.command creates, not the one you keep DLML in)
So you have my word that it doesn't make your computer asplode, I have some screenshots.
DLML in the dock.
DLML folder with ModLoader.zip unarchived.
To find the code used, open DLML.command in TextEdit.