1) Looks like ur allocated ram is extremely low, large modpacks (like MC Eternal) need at least 6gb of ram, ur MultiMC ram config is mininum of 512mb and max of 1024mb that amount is only enough to run Vanilla Minecraft... set it to max of 6144mb. Note: If u only have 8gb of ram u can run it but will lag ur OS (Operational System), it's recommended to play heavy modpacks with at least 16gb of ram.
2) Looks like ur Java is ancient, update it to the latest version (Java 8 Update 241), link, choose the download option "windows offline".
3)Did u installed it correctly? exist various ways to install modpacks using MultiMC:
1. Download the zip file of ur modpack (Curseforge)>add instance>import from zip>select the zip and click Ok.
2. Use the twitch to download the modpack>open the modpack's profile>click on the "Gear">open folder>copy all files>create a new instance in the MultiMC with the MC version of the modpack u want to install>install forge>open the modpack folder and paste all the files from the Twitch's modpack folder.
3. Do all the 2. steps until "open folder">install the tool "HardLink Shell Ext" to make the process easier>right-click in the twitch's folder>"Select as the origin of the link">create a new instance with the MC version of the modpack u want to install>install forge>open the MultiMC's folder>delete the .minecraft folder>right-click>Paste as>Symbolic Link>rename the folder to .minecraft and all the changes u do with the Twitch app to the instance will also happen with the MultiMC instance, good to update the MultiMC modpack without needing to create a new instance for it...
Note: the 3. method will only work with W10 as W7 don't allow renaming the folder.