"Say goodbye to complex cable networks - all you need are network cards to seamlessly link storage blocks for a unified storage system, with the ability to label storage grids using blocks like item frames, offering a unique and organized touch to your storage system"
This mod aims to be as simple as it could be, and also helping to keep your chest/any other storage block aesthetics in your world!
* This mod is inspired by Applied Energistics 2 & Refined Storage. However, I felt that players new to Minecraft Mods might not understand such an intricate system at the get-go. So, this mod is targeted mainly for early game setups, where you might not have enough understanding (for new players) to setup other mods' intricate storage systems.
This mod is still in beta for testing purposes. It should be ready to use in your worlds however, with no game-breaking bugs.
- Easy to learn - Just use a network card & link up all your storages!
- Decorate each Storage Controller with your own blocks/items.
- Ability to link with any storage blocks (even furnaces)
- Crafting Grid (saves when you exit the GUI)
- Range limiter for chests
- Exporter/Importer/Placer/Breaker blocks
- Storage Controller upgrades to hold more chests (currently no limit now)
- Inter-dimension Storage & other upgrades (Planned in the future)
- Energy System? (Planned in the future)
- Fluid Storage
- In-game book guide
How to Reach Me
If you want to report any issues about the mod, please head over here. For contributions, please make a pull request and I'll review it as soon as possible.
If you want to make a suggestion or just want to chat up with me, please head over to my Discord server here!