The core of the mod is the Essences. The Essences are really powerful stuff, and you can use that to craft some powerful tools, weapons and armors. Better than Diamond! Currently, there are 3 Essences (Electric Essence, Nether Essence and Ender Essence), but more will come in the future. The mod is under development. All descriptions below are for the newest version, 0.3.3.
All weapons in the mod ignore damage immunity, and swords ignore attack speed. That means you can spam the swords really quickly. Swords also do area damage, but damage is highest at the center. All knockback in this mod depends on health, so you can easily throw silverfish into the air but not iron golems. All armor in the mod does not use armor points; instead, they use a mechanic made by me called "armor factor". Armor factor is the original damage divided by the damage you took with the armor, for diamond that's 5, and for iron that's 2.5. Also, the armor can protect from even normally unblockable damage.
This mod also adds in new mobs, including 2 bosses: the Charged Wither and the Inferno Beast. These mobs will fight most other mobs, so they are really good for mob battles. Unlike vanilla bosses, the 2 bosses can go through portals. It is highly recommended to practice both bossfights in another worls before fighting them in your survival world, because it is almost impossible to get them out of your world if you don't have the right strategy to kill them. Mobs killing you in creative mode, killing you in full Infinity armor from Avaritia, not getting oneshotted by the Sword of Cosmos from Avaritia, the /kill command, mobs from the Engender mod, or the Last Sword You'll Ever Need is an intended feature. You must think of a way yourself to not get killed by the mobs in creative mode. The damage values and attack cooldown times for mobs are for normal difficulty.
Charged mobs (explained below) will drop pocket lightning or lightning fragments. You can combine 9 lightning fragments in a crafting table to make a Pocket Lightning. Use the Pocket Lightning and a bunch of redstone stuff to craft yourself the Electric Essence. And use the electric essence as the main parts and pocket lightning as the handle to craft some Electric Tools! Use JEI for all recipes in the mod, as some are quite complicated.
This sword does up to 27 damage, almost 4 times as much as Diamond. But the best thing about it is, you can right-click to shoot out a lightning bolt! This lightning bolt blasts all nearby mobs away, and does up to 53 damage, instead of the vanilla 5. You can also charge mobs using this, so you can farm pocket lightning. There is a 4-second cooldown between lightning attacks.
This pickaxe is over twice as fast as diamond, but when you mine Iron or Gold ore with it, the electricity inside this pickaxe auto-smelts the ore, and the ingot form is dropped. Very useful if you need lots of iron/gold and are too lazy to smelt them.
The rest of the Electric tools doesn't have a special ability, but they are over twice as fast as Diamond. You can craft them if you have spare Electric Essences and don't know how to use them.
Although this armor is the lowest tier of armor in this mod, it is still incredibly powerful in vanilla standards (and the standards of most mods). The full set gives you 11 armor factor, which is much better than diamond, which only gives 5. And, it electricutes anything that dares to touch you! If you have the entire set, your enemy will get dealt 12 damage when hitting you! In rain and thunderstorms, this armor would give you speed and jump boost. Normally, it will make you regen 0.5 health/second, in rain that becomes 0.6, and in thunderstorms that becomes 0.7. It also gives you 8 extra health points, and 4 absorption hearts that replenishes every 40 seconds normally, 20 seconds in rain, and 10 seconds in thunderstorms.
Electric Bow & Arrows
These arrows are infused with electricity, causing them to shoot a lightning wherever they land. The Electric Bow is the match to the Electric Arrows, and it shoots them out. Electric Bows can shoot both Electric arrows and normal arrows, but normal bows can't shoot Electric arrows. On impact, the Electric Arrow does around 75 damage. This is required if you want to fight, or even make a dent on, the Charged Wither.
These mobs are vanilla mobs enhanced with the power of lightning. Of them, the Charged Wither is an Elemental that represents electricity. All of them, except for the Charged Wither, do spawn naturally in your world. They are very dangerous before you get Electric stuff, so if you have this mod, don't go out at night unless you have full diamond stuff or better. They will drop lightning fragments (9 of those will make a pocket lightning) and pocket lightning, so you must kill them if you want to make anything from this mod.
Charged Zombies will spawn about 6.7% of the time in place of normal zombies. They are bluer than normal zombies and wield an electric sword. They cannot use the full power of the electric sword though, as they cannot shoot lightning and do much less damage than a normal electric sword. They can also be spawned by striking a zombie with lightning, and there is a 70% chance of success. You should be able to kill these with full diamond. Like normal zombies, they will burn in daylight.
Armor: 1.3 armor factor
Regen: 0.4 health/second
Abilities: Sword swing (up to 5.83 damage, cooldown 0.8-1.25 seconds)
Drops: 1-3 Lightning Fragment, 1-3 Rotten Flesh, 70% chance to drop 0-2 redstone, 1.5% chance to drop 1 iron ingot, 1.5% chance to drop 1 carrot, 1.5% chance to drop 1 potato, 10 experience
Charged Skeletons will spawn about 5% in place of normal skeletons. They have an electric bow instead of a normal bow, making their arrows much more powerful. They will circle you when attacking, to avoid being hit. Killing them with melee attacks can be very difficult, because of their knockback. Charged skeletons also have a melee attack that they use if you get close. Like the charged zombie, charged skeletons cannot use the full power of the electric bow, so they cannot shoot true lightning, only electric beams. You can also spawn them by striking a skeleton with lightning, with a 70% chance of success. You should be able to kill these with full diamond and a bow. Like normal skeletons, they will burn in daylight.
Armor: 1.5 armor factor
Regen: 0.55 health/second
Abilities: Electric arrow shoot (about 9 damage?, cooldown 1.5-2.2 seconds), melee (2-6 damage every 0.9 seconds)
Drops: 1-5 Lightning Fragment, 70% chance to drop 0-2 Electric Arrow, 1-4 Bone, 80% chance to drop 0-2 Redstone, 12 experience
This is not the vanilla charged creepers that just make a bigger explosion. These charged creepers replaces the vanilla charged creepers, and they are a lot more powerful. Seriously, you shouldn't go fight one unless you have full diamond or better. They spawn about 2.9% in place of normal creepers. When you're far away, charged creepers will circle you and shoot electric beams at you. They are not powerful enough to shoot true lightning yet, but they can shoot electric beams. You can dodge them, because there will be a lot of storm particles as a warning before they shoot an electric beam. If you get close to a charged creeper, they can create a non-destructive explosion at their feet. When you do kill a charged creeper, run, because it'll use the last of its power in a big explosion! And then you can go into the crater and collect the drops. You can also spawn them by striking a creeper with lightning, with a 40% chance of success. Killing Charged Creepers can be very difficult with unenchanted diamond stuff, so if that's all you have, your best bet would be to stay very far away until you get something better.
Armor: 1.8 armor factor
Regen: 0.8 health/second
Abilities: Electric beam (up to 9.6 damage, cooldown 1.3-2.65 seconds), Explosion at their feet (up to 15.6 damage, cooldown 1.3-2.65 seconds), Explosion at death (up to 81 damage)
Drops: 2-8 Lightning Fragment, 1-5 Gunpowder, 60% chance to drop 1 TNT, 1-4 Redstone, 40% chance to drop 1 Nether Quartz, 21 experience
Charged Endermen will spawn 2% of the time in place of normal endermen, but they don't spawn in the Overworld. Like the charged creeper, charged endermen can shoot electric beams at you and circle you. They will also sometimes run into you for a melee attack. They can still teleport like normal endermen, and they teleport a lot, so try not to get confused. They do leave behind a purple line, indicating where they had teleported to. You can also spawn them by striking an enderman with lightning, with a 30% chance of success. These things are more powerful than Charged Creepers, but you can easily kill them with full Electric stuff, which you should at least have if you go to the End.
Armor: 2.23 armor factor
Regen: 1.1 health/second
Abilities: Electric beam (up to 16.1 damage, cooldown 1.05-2.3 seconds), Melee (5.4-10.8 damage every 0.8 seconds), Teleportation (cooldown 2.5-5 seconds)
Drops: 1-2 Pocket Lightning, 50% chance to drop 1-2 Eye of Ender, 0-4 Ender Pearl, 40% chance to drop 0-2 Chorus Fruit, 3-9 Redstone, 70% chance to drop 1-2 Nether Quartz, 36 experience
This thing is the elemental representing electricity. Since he is the easier of the two bosses, he is possible to defeat without much strategy and planning, you just need full Electric armor with Protection IV, an Electric Bow with Power V, an Electric Sword with Smite V, and also golden apples. But with strategy and planning, you can still defeat him with gear that's not nearly as good.
The charged wither does not spawn naturally (thanks god!), and you can only spawn him by building him like a regular wither, but replacing the central soul sand with an electric essence. When he spawns in, he is invulnerable and will rapidly gain health. Then, he'll create a large explosion and the fight will begin. The charged wither will circle you, and sometimes get close for melee attacks. He can shoot wither skulls at you that create lightning on impact, shoot beams at you, and shoot true lightning at you. Bring an electric sword with Smite, an electric bow with Power III+, full electric armor with Protection II+, and lots of food and some golden apples when fighting him.
When you get the charged wither down to half health, he will turn from blue to red, and become much more powerful. He will still be mostly attacking you from above in the red state. In the red state, he'll set the weather to thunderstorm. As his health gets lower, he will have a higher and higher chance of using his Super Explosion and Ultra Blast attacks, which are more powerful than his regular attacks. When using the Super Explosion, he'll quickly fly towards you, and then make a huge explosion centered on himself. When using the Ultra Blast, he'll make a creeper hissing noise, and then blast you with 20 lightning bolts at the same time. If and when you do defeat him, he'll shoot very damaging beams and lightning, and finally he'll explode and you can claim his drops. The weather will turn clear after he is defeated. Unlike normal withers, the Charged Wither cannot destroy obsidian.
Armor: 3 armor factor in blue mode, 5 in red mode
Regen: 4.4 health/second in blue mode, 5.6 health/second in red mode
Abilities: Cooldown is in blue mode|red mode. Wither skulls (up to 39-69 damage, and he shoots about 2 per second|3 per second), Lightning attack (up to 38-138 damage, cooldown 1.25-1.75 seconds|0.8-1.25 seconds, can shoot a lightning bolt at itself in red mode that heals 20 health), Beam shoot (up to 35-125 damage, cooldown 0.75-1.15 seconds|0.5-0.75 seconds), Melee attack (24-60 damage, cooldown 0.45-0.6 seconds), Super Explosion (up to 576 damage), Ultra Blast (up to 342-746 damage), Spawning explosion (up to 253 damage), Death explosion (up to 361 damage), can sometimes noclip in red mode
Drops: 24-48 Pocket Lightning, 1-2 Nether Star, 50% chance to drop 1-3 Wither Skeleton Skull, 32-72 Soul Sand, 64-128 Bone, 64-128 Redstone, 24-64 Redstone Torch, 80% chance to drop 6-12 Repeater, 60% chance to drop 5-10 Comparator, 18-40 Nether Quartz, 60% chance to drop the Charged Wither's Skull Shooter, 50% chance to drop the Charged Wither's Lightning Staff, 40% chance to drop the Charged Wither's Beam Blaster. The last 3 drops allows you to use the charged wither's abilities by right-clicking! He also drops 600 experience!
Nether Essence, Tools, Armor and Weapons
The Nether Essence is the next tier of the Electric Essence. To craft this, you'll need an Electric Essence, 4 Netherrack, a Nether Gem (an ore that generates in the Nether), a Fire Bone, an Infused Blaze Powder, and a Lava Tear. The last 3 ingredients are dropped from mobs that are explained below.
This sword does 30 damage, more powerful than Electric. It also sets mobs on fire, using the nether energy infused into it. Its special ability is to shoot fireballs like a ghast! And the fireballs are much more explosive and powerful than ghast fireballs, making this a ranged weapon as well as a melee weapon. Because of this, there isn't a Nether Bow. There is a 2.5 second recharge between fireball attacks.
This pickaxe mines faster than the Electric pickaxe, and almost 3 times as fasy as diamond. However, in the Nether, it will give you the Haste effect, letting you mine even faster! Useful for finding some Nether Gem Ore, but be sure to have fire resistance. Other Nether tools do exist, but they don't have special abilities.
This armor is better than Electric, considering it is the next tier. The full set gives you 13.6 armor factor, which is 2.6 better than electric. It burns anything that hits you, and also does 2 fire damage. It also gives you 16 extra health points, and 8 absorption hearts that repleneshes every 17.5 seconds in the Nether and 35 seconds elsewhere. In the nether, if you have the full set, you will get Strength and Fire Resistance! Extremely useful in the fiery Nether. Also, normally, it will make you regen 0.7 health/second, and in the Nether, it will make you regen 1.4 health/second.
These mobs, except for the Inferno Beast, are vanilla nether mobs infused with even more fire and lava, so they are more powerful and more fiery. You can find all of them naturally spawning in the Nether, so don't go to the nether unless you have Electric stuff, because they can easily kill you in diamond armor. They drop ingredients needed to craft the Nether Essence.
Flame Pigs are just pretty pointless mobs like zombie pigmen, and they don't even drop ingredients for the Nether Essence. They spawn about 8.3% in place of zombie pigmen, but because zombie pigmen are extremely common, they are still pretty common. When a Flame Pig notice you, it will run in circles around you and go in for attacks, and they quickly retreat after attacking. Their attacks will light you on fire for 2 seconds, and have a chance of giving you Hunger I for 3 seconds and Slowness I for 2 seconds. You can kill them in 1 or 2 hits with an Electric Sword.
Armor: 1.4 armor factor
Regen: 0.3 health/second
Abilities: Melee (2.2-4.2 damage every 0.75 seconds, plus fire and effects)
Drops: 1-3 Cooked Porkchop, 80% chance to drop 0-1 Gold Nugget, 0-2 Netherrack, 20% chance to drop 1 Nether Wart, 9 experience
Fire Skeletons, like Wither Skeletons, spawn in Nether Fortresses. They wield a Nether Sword, but like the Charged Zombie, they cannot use the full power of it, so they don't do nearly as much damage as a normal Nether Sword. However, they can shoot fireballs at you using their Nether Sword. Fire Skeletons will sometimes go for ranged attacks, and other times they will melee. The Fire Bone that they drop is required to craft the Nether Essence. You can kill them with a few hits from the Electric Sword or Bow. For some reason, their fireballs can kill themselves; that bug will be fixed in the next update.
Armor: 1.6 armor factor
Regen: 0.5 health/second
Abilities: Sword swing (up to 13.3 damage every 0.8-1.25 seconds), Fireball shoot (up to 13 damage, cooldown 1-1.7 seconds)
Drops: 1 Fire Bone, 10% chance to drop 1 Wither Skeleton Skull, 1-3 Coal, 60% chance to drop 0-1 Flint, 30% chance to drop 1 Fire Charge, 13 experience
Infused Blazes doesn't look too different from a regular blaze, but they are certainly a lot stronger. Infused Blazes spawn in place of regular blazes about 16.7% of the time. Like regular blazes, Infused Blazes can both melee and shoot fireballs. When an Infused Blaze is using its melee attack, a lot of smoke particles will spawn around, and then damage is dealt, giving you half a second to get away. Infused Blazes can also rapidly shoot fireballs at you, and unlike regular blazes, they don't need to charge up. They can also put lava under your feet, damaging you if you don't have Fire Resistance and slowing your movement. You can kill them with a few hits from the Electric Bow or the Electric Sword. The Infused Blaze Powder that they drop is required to craft the Nether Essence.
Armor: 1.8 armor factor
Regen: 0.7 health/second
Abilities: Melee (up to 13 damage every 0.9-1.85 seconds, damage depends on distance from it), Fireball shoot (up to 8 damage, cooldown 0.4-0.6 seconds)
Drops: 1-2 Infused Blaze Powder, 0-2 Blaze Rod, 1-3 Coal, 70% chance to drop 1 Gunpowder, 40% chance to drop 1 Fire Charge, 20 experience
Lava Ghasts are basically normal ghasts powered by the heat of lava, causing them to be hotter and more powerful. Lava Ghasts naturally spawn in the Nether at about one third the spawn rate of normal ghasts, so they aren't very common. When they are shooting fireballs, they can shoot one fireball that does a lot of damage, or many fireballs at once but each doesn't do as much damage. When a Lava Ghast is right above your head, it will cry lava tears on you, causing a small explosion when they land. Be careful! Even with Electric armor, a Lava Ghast can still do pretty serious damage to you. Several well-aimed shots from the Electric Bow should be able to kill them. They drop Lava Tears, which are used to craft the Nether Essence. You don't have to worry about the Lava Tears falling into the lava ocean, because they will just bounce around on the top of the lava.
Armor: 2 armor factor
Regen: 0.9 health/second
Abilities: Fireball shoot (up to 80 damage, cooldown 2-3 seconds), Fireball spray (up to 24 damage per fireball, shoots 8 fireballs around you, cooldown 2-3 seconds), Lava cry (up to 20 damage per tear, cries about 2 tears per second)
Drops: 3-5 Lava Tear, 3-7 Ghast Tear, 2-7 Coal, 80% chance to drop 1-3 Gunpowder, 50% chance to drop 1-2 Fire Charge, 40% chance to drop 1 Lava Bucket, 30 experience
This beast is the elemental representing the fiery powers of the Nether. He do spawn naturally, but when first spawned, he is sleeping, and he will not attack (yes, he do sleep with his eyes open, and the eyes on top of his eyes is a visual glitch that will be fixed in the next update). His bossbar also is invisible when he is sleeping. The Inferno Beast is very difficult to find just by exploring, so you can craft an Inferno Beast Compass using a compass and a Nether Essence. Right click while holding the Inferno Beast Compass, and it will tell you if there is any Inferno Beasts around and the coordinates of the Inferno Beast if there is one around.
Hit the Inferno Beast with a sword to get the battle started. He can charge at you, destroying most blocks in his path (even sometimes obsidian), and doing massive damage if you're close. However, you can do the most damage to him when he is charging at you. He can shoot lines of fire at you, and create circles of fire if you're close. You can dodge the lines and circles of fire, but they move faster as the Inferno Beast's health go down. His third attack is shooting large amounts of fireballs at you, sometimes shooting 2 at once and other times shooting 4. His aim is very inaccurate, but if one of these fireballs hit you, they can do serious damage. He can also send walls of lava at you, which you can dodge, but you probably can't outrun them.
The Inferno Beast's special attacks are the supernova and the volcano. Like the Charged Wither, the chance of using these attacks go up as the Inferno Beast's health go down. The supernova attack is basically a huge explosion centered on him that lights everything on fire. The volcano attack is more unique. He'll start creating a volcano by building obsidian under your feet and around you. If you noticed the obsidian in this stage, you can run away. Then, lava will form inside the obsidian, and finally it will explode.
The Inferno Beast is almost impossible to defeat without strategy and planning. You'll see why when you fight him. See, he'll destroy all the netherrack and fill the entire space with lava, and you can't see him, but he can attack you. Your movement is also slowed. And his attacks will indeed kill you. But is there a way to put him away from all that netherrack and lava?
Armor: 5 armor factor
Regen: 3.2 health/second (not as fast as the Charged Wither)
Abilities: Charge attack (36-101 damage every 0.5 seconds if you're close, plus fire and random negative status effects), Fire lines and circles (up to 120-350 damage, cooldown 0.75-1.05 seconds), Fireball spray (can shoot 2 fireballs at once that does 70 damage each, or 4 fireballs at once that does 45 damage each, cooldown 0.35 seconds), Lava wall (180-460 damage if you're in its way, cooldown 3 seconds), Supernova (up to 1800 damage), Volcano (up to 1000 damage), Death explosion (up to 1200 damage)
Drops: 12-24 Nether Gem, 12-24 Fire Bone, 12-24 Infused Blaze Powder, 12-24 Lava Tear, 64-128 Netherrack, 40% chance to drop 1-5 Wither Skeleton Skull, 16-32 Blaze Rod, 16-32 Ghast Tear, 32-64 Steak, 1 Nether Star, 50% chance to drop 32-64 Coal, 16-32 Nether Wart, 16-32 Fire Charge, 70% chance to drop 1 Fire Line Shooter, 60% chance to drop 1 Inferno Beast's Fireball Launcher, 75% chance to drop 1 Lava Wall Generator. The last 3 drops allow you to use the Inferno Beast's abilities! He also drops 800 experience! (Note: The drops are a little messed up, will be fixed in the next update)
Ender Essence, Tools, Armor and Weapons
The Ender Essence is the third tier of the Essences, so it is better than Nether. To craft it, you'll need a Nether Essence, 4 Endstone, 2 Ender Pearls, 1 End Crystal and 1 Enderium (an ore that generates in the End). When you mine Enderium ore, it will randomly teleport you. Don't get lost!
This sword does 35 damage, 5 better than even Nether! This sword's special power is shooting ender pearls, and there's a cooldown of 1 second. These ender pearls are not normal ender pearls. In addition to teleporting, they will do damage to anything they hit and anything in the line of teleport. When enchanted with Explosive, these ender pearls will do more damage and cause an explosion that doesn't destroy blocks. When enchanted with Multishot, you can shoot multiple ender pearls at the same time, and all of them will do damage, but only one will teleport you.
Ender Bow & Arrows
Ender arrows does up to around 150 damage on contact, plus splash damage around and damage to anything between you and the arrow. It can also pierce through 2 mobs and only stop once it hits the third mob or a block. The Ender Bow charges faster than normal bows, taking 0.75 seconds to charge instead of the normal 1. It can shoot ender arrows, electric arrows, and also normal arrows.
This pickaxe gives you Haste III in the End, and when mining Enderium Ore with this, you won't get teleported. Useful for mining Enderium. The rest of the Ender tools don't have anything special.
This armor is some really protective stuff. It gives 16.6 armor factor, 3 better than Nether. It makes you regen 1.4 health/second normally, and 2 in the End. It gives you Speed II and Haste II normally, and Speed IV, Haste IV and Night Vision in the End. It also gives you 40 extra health, that's 2 extra bars! You also get 12 absorption hearts when wearing the full set that replenishes every 15 seconds in the End and 30 seconds normally. The Night Vision's going to be really helpful in the End, since it's so dark there.
This is the next tier of golden apples. Use a normal golden apple and some enderium to craft the normal Ender Apple, and use an enchanted golden apple, more enderium and even some Ender Essences to craft then enchanted Ender Apple. Enchanted golden apples are now craftable again in this mod using gold blocks. The normal ender apple gives Regeneration III (0:25), Absorption X (5:00), Resistance I (2:00), Speed V (4:00), and Haste V (4:00). The enchanted ender apple gives Regeneration IV (0:45), Resistance II (3:00), Fire Resistance II (5:00), Absorption XX (5:00), Speed IX (6:00), Night Vision (6:00) and Haste IX (6:00). Very useful stuff. Left image is normal ender apple, and right is enchanted.
There are enchantments that you can add to your Essences swords: Explosive, Quickcharge, and Multishot. All of them have to do with special attacks, so you cannot apply them to other swords. Explosive increases damage and destructiveness of special attacks, is a common enchantment (like Sharpness), and has a max level of 4. Quickcharge increases speed of recharge between special attacks, is an uncommon enchantment (like Knockback), and has a max level of 3. Multishot lets you fire multiple things, whether it is lightning or fireballs, in one special attack. It is a rare enchantment (like Looting), and has a max level of 2.
-Added Flame Pig
-Added Fire Skeleton
-Added Infused Blaze
-Added Lava Ghast
-Added Inferno Beast!
-Added lots of unique drops
-Buffed pretty much everything
-Fixed ghost clone bug, Charged Wither freezing your game and Charged Wither Skulls not moving correctly
-Gave Charged Wither new attacks: Super Explosion and Ultra Blast
-Lots of texture changes
-Added Charged Zombie
-Added Charged Skeleton
-Added Charged Creeper as a separate mob
-Added Charged Enderman
-Added Charged Wither!
-Buffed bows and special attacks, especially beams created by Ender stuff
-Caused a bug about the Ender Arrow, will be fixed in the next update
-Added the Charged Wither's Skull Shooter, Beam Blaster, and Lightning Staff
-Charged Wither can freeze your game, will do further investigation on that in the next update. Restarting Minecraft will clear that up.
-Ender pearls shot by the Ender Sword now does damage to anything it hits and anything on the line of the teleport
-Added Ender Pickaxe, Ender Axe, Ender Shovel and Ender Hoe
-Armor now instantly kills you if you go under Y=-420
-Added Enderium Shard
-Added Ender Apple
-Knockback now depends on health
-Armor now gives absorption
-Added Ender Bow and arrows
-Buffed just about everything (Seriously buffed Electric Bow, Buffed both armor's armor factor by 0.2, Buffed both swords by 1 damage internally, Armor now gives more health, Nether sword now has 0.2 blocks longer reach, Armor now gives faster regen, Armor is now much more durable)
-Redid armor regen system
-Swords now attack regardless of whether an entity is hit
-Added Enderium Ore
-Added Ender Essence
-Added Ender Sword
-Fixed bug: Swords no longer do more damage than supposed to
-Added Ender Armor
-Nether Armor now gives Fire Resistance and Strength in the Nether
-Nether Pickaxe now gives Haste in the Nether
-Nether Armor now gives extra health
-Swords now works with Fire Aspect
-Swords now does sweep damage. Also, increased damage at the center by quite a lot.
-Added enchantments: Explosive, Multishot and Quickcharge
-Changed effect of Unbreaking
-Added Item Sucker
-Bug fix: Swords now disappear when out of durability
-Bug fix: You can now repair stuff using corresponding Essences
-Redid fireball mechanics
-Redid lightning mechanics
-Fixed bug: Swords not being able to bypass the damage immunity of those immune to normal damage
-Nether Gem Ore can now naturally generate
-Buffed Nether Armor's armor from 6 armor factor to 6.2 armor factor
-Electric and Nether stuff are now repairable using the corresponding Essences (currently does not work due to a bug, I'll have to look into that)
-Added the rest of the Nether tools
-Changed effect of Unbreaking on armor
-Changed recipe of Nether Sword
-Added Nether Gem (currently unobtainable)
-Added Nether Gem Ore that drops Nether Gems (currently unobtainable)
-Added Nether Essence
-Added Nether Sword, does 9 damage, can shoot fireballs, sets mobs on fire
-Added Nether Armor, 6 armor factor, sets mobs on fire
-Slightly buffed Electric Bow and Electric Armor
-Electric Bow now work properly with the Power enchantment
-Electric sword now ignores attack speed
-Firing lightning causes a mob explosion
-Electric armor now properly work with enchantments
-Electric armor now gives effects in rain/thunderstorm
-Electric bow now works with normal arrows
-Bug fix: Electric armor now don't disappear when using /kill
-Bug fix: Electric armor now breaks when at 0 durability
-Bug fix: Game no longer crashes when enchanting electric armor
-Added the Electric Bow and Arrows! Fires lightning wherever the arrow lands! Does up to 17 damage, but usually does about 14 damage. May have bugs.
0.1 - Initial release, with the electric sword, tools and armor.
Feel free to give me suggestions, and be sure to report any bugs!