Loot Slash Conquer is an immersive, action-RPG mod inspired by the legendary Hack/Mine mod. Explore large, randomly generated towers and dungeons, collect many different kinds of loot, and experiment with thousands of different weapon possibilities as you conquer the world of Minecraft.
Loot Slash Conquer adds in many new features, including procedurally generated dungeons, randomly generated weapons and armor, player classes, stats, and abilities, custom monsters and bosses (with custom AI!), and tons and tons of loot, plus much more!
Note: Loot Slash Conquer is currently in an Alpha state, and therefore is a work-in-progress mod. However, many of the features listed below have already been implemented and work properly.
- Player classes and abilities, allowing you to diversify your playstyle.
- Player stats which influence many different things, such as damage, health, attack speed, movement speed, mana, health regeneration, criticals, and much more.
- Player leveling and experience system, allowing you to gain power as you level up.
- Randomly generated weapons and armor, including levels, rarities, customized damage and armor values, and attributes.
- New types of weapons and armor, including daggers, maces, staves, light/heavy armor, bows, and much more!
- Custom monsters, each with their own unique attack, AI, and abilities.
- Complex bosses with unique stages and abilities.
- Procedurally generated dungeons and towers, offering truly amazing places to explore, loot, and conquer.
- Massive hand-made boss dungeons, requiring you to traverse the entire dungeon before fighting the boss.
- Tons of new items, such as scrolls, glyphs, and more.
- Complex loot system, allowing you to find randomly generated loot all over the world, regardless of where it comes from.
- Area leveling system - the world becomes much more difficult, but equally rewarding, the farther out you travel from spawn.
- Randomly generated stats for all monsters which spawn in the world, which scale in difficulty according to the Area level.
- Mod compatibility - modded weapons/armor will naturally work with LSC's randomization and modded monsters will also get scaled with a level and tier.
- Plus much more!
- Loot Slash Conquer will always use the recommended Forge version.
- Requires Baubles 1.5.x.
Discord - join our Discord server to chat with the developers.
GitHub - view the source code, submit issues, contribute, and much more.
Good to see that this project is up and running. To everyone else: This is only the beginning! There are many planned features and ideas that aren't yet implemented. It's still fairly playable, though.
I'm trying to get it to work - hopefully, it will update in the next 30 minutes or so. If not, it might be an issue on CurseForge's end, in which I'll have to message some people to try and get it worked out.
I'll add a link to the CurseForge page under it in the meantime.
* Fixed some stats not updating correctly. The entire system of how it gets updated and how stat bonuses apply will be re-written in the near future. I'll be adding all of the stat bonuses and balancing the current ones as well.
* Fixed randomly generated items having "Error" names.
* Fixed bug where players could hurt themselves when using a staff.
* Fixed server-side bug causing modded containers to not open.
I'm going to be working on re-working the thread slightly to include some more information about the future of the mod. Since the mod is only an Alpha, we have a TON of ideas and features we're currently working on. I'll post a Planned Features section/link in the near future which will outline many of the things you'll be able to expect in the next few Alphas.
As far as some of those things go, I'm going to be working on getting a configuration file/Gui up and running. I'll also add in a few commands, primarily for my debugging purposes, but some people have expressed interest in testing out features that way.
Mod content-wise, Ithryonar is working up some improvements to the boss structure, which will include custom modeled loot chests, different decoration blocks which can be smashed to find loot, and other blocks and improvements which also may generate loot. We'll also eventually convert all of our structures to use our own Dungeon Blocks, which will allow us to implement features like regenerating dungeons as well as different tiered dungeons.
We're also working on getting a new dungeon algorithm working to spawn sprawling, procedurally generated dungeons underground, which will typically be more difficult than towers and contain more loot too! To go with it, we'll be prototyping an ability system, allowing you to perform a variety of actions to help you out in combat as well as a few different scenarios. Pictures and updates of progress on these new systems will be posted here as they become available.
* Fixed modded monsters not getting levels/rarities applied to them. Monsters which implement IMob will work by default - this includes monsters which extend EntityMob. Monsters which don't implement IMob will not work and may need custom integration.
* Fixed issue with mana resetting to zero when re-loading a world.
* Fixed some naming "Error" issues which slipped through the previous hotfix.
* Fixed crash when the game tries spawning certain entities.
* Fixed staves disappearing when used in the offhand. Staves used in the offhand will now fire correctly.
* Fixed bug where staves could block all incoming damage when in use.
* Potentially fixed bug where elemental damage blows won't give the player experience for the kill.