I've been looking for a good botany mod, but HarvestCraft is way too expansive and doesn't really fit in Vanilla. It's got modern foodstuff like burgers and whatnot.
I'm going to make my own mod, and here's what I've planned. The first release will add plants and crops that aren't grown on farmland (like nether wart). I am planning to add composting and farmland varieties in the second update, then adding new crops in the third.
• Spawns 1% of the time in place of normal pumpkins.
• Credit to u/nox-cgt.
• Drops 1% of the time from a beetroot crop.
• When eaten, gives Health Boost I for 5 minutes.
• Spawns in the Nether, in patches of 2-3 on soul sand.
• Sets you on fire when eaten, restores 2.0 saturation points.
• Can be crafted into seeds and grown on soul sand.
• Can be crafted with Cooked Chicken to make Spicy Chicken, restores the same number of hunger points as cooked chicken but restores 9.6 saturation points.
• When an entity stands in one for more than 5 seconds, sets it on fire.
• Grows naturally in swamp biomes.
• Can be used to craft Light Grey dye.
• Can be crafted with 1 sugar and 1 slimeball to make a marshmallow, which restores 1 hunger point.
• From Bedrock Edition.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Checkout my mod about Craftable End Portal frames!