Hey! I know that programming is hard, but i have some suggestions to make:
-Adding Squadrons (Red Squadron, Blue Squadron, Recon Squadron I and II, etc...)
-Adding better physics than most mods (If you crash into a wall with a ship, make it break, and kill you depending on the speed.)
-Making vehicles damage physics (Like in the movies, if a X-Wing shoots one of the wings of a TIE Fighter, this one would get off.)
-Adding different ammos to different guns (Standard Imperial Rifles with their own ammo, Standard Rebel Rifles with another ammo.)
-Adding unique characters, from Han Solo to Yoda, or Rex (Clone), or even General Grievous.
-Making a process to be a Clone/Droid or a Rebel/Imperial Trooper.
-All the Force powers known until now.
All of those are my suggestions!
1. That seems interesting, I'll ask our coder.
2. That seems relatively like an obvious one. I think it's in the works
3. No. The multiplayer aspect depends on all ammo being the same,(since when you kill someone that's what they drop) and that's not canon.
4. Maybe if you could define how, I would do so. I don't want people being them on our servers due to how ridiculous 40+ people being the same character is.
5. Define this one too.
6. That's a broad topic. We might add a few from the movies, but the extra lore seems to be too expansive to make.