This mod adds different new content and game mechanics, that must make Minecraft more interesting for playing.
This is jar mod, so it is installed inside minecraft.jar (or minecraft-server.jar)
For server just place .zip file content inside minecraft_server.jar How install jar mods
1. New stone types - some of these stones are from new Minecraft (Andesite, Granite & Diorite), but I add more - Basalt, Limestome, Black & White marble, Serpentine.
2. New decorative stone blocks - for all new stones added smooth variations, bricks, carved brickes, pillars, slabs and stairs. Also I do the same for obsidian.
Recipes for them:
3. Colored planks, slabs and stairs for them. (Thing, that Dinnerbone wanted to add, but didn't). Can be crafted from any planks and also can be re-colored.
4. New wood types from new minecraft & planks for them. Also I changed the textures for all block topa to new ones.
5. New leaves for dark oak and acacia & saplings for them.
6. Spikes block - it slowes entyties down and daamage them like cactus * 5, don't destroy items.
7.New doors and items for them, can be crafted from different planks.
8. New fences and gates from new minecraft, recipes for new minecraft
9. Colored glass, can be crafted the same way as in new Minecraft
10. Locked chests are back! With new id and functions - it can be destroyd and opend only by you (and operates, of cource). On servers operatorc can knew, who is owner of this chest by opening it. Don't interact with hoppers.
11. Traps - breaks if player/mob/item/ets. steps on them. Can be made from planks, stone bricks and grass blocks (and have the textures of these blocks).
12. New torches, lanterns and mechanics - now torches are finite and they will turned off after some time (you may blow them again with Flint-and-Steel), also you will get unlit torch instead of normal. If you want a small constant source of light you may craft a lantern - small block, that can be placed like torch and emits light (15). This block has default torch id, so you maps will be save (As Notch wanted).
Recipe for lantern (as Notch wanted - with glowstone and soul sand)
13. Added new pumpkins without face, that will grow insted of normal [very WIP!]
14. Added grass and gravel path. You can created them with right-click with showel on grass/gravel. You walk faster on them.
1. Gears. Can be crafted from iron ingots, used in new piston recipe instead of ingot and in locked chest recipe.
Some Vanilla blocks was changed:
1. Hard colored clay was corrected in colors
2. Workbench now has bottom texture
3. Logs have diffrent top texture from new minecraft
4. Added recipe for strings from wool (any wool)
1. New tree types (acacia and dark oak), growable from same saplings (also you can grow 1x1 and 2x2 dark oaks!). Dark oaks spawns in Jungle and acacia generates in deserts
2. Pyramids! Made from different sort of bricks, can be founded in desert, taiga, jungle and plains. Have big variety of size. There are a lot of rooms and traps in then (and also a lot of mob spawners and loot!). Rooms are connected with coridors and the piramid have main entrance. Sometimes pyramid can have a beacon on the top with different power and effects. Very small pyramids have only one room without entance.
1. Changed willager and witch model, added some new textures - now willagers looks like humans
1. Main screen now lookes like old.
- Add most of new blocks and recipes
- Add recipes for some vanilla items without it
- Finish pumpkins
- Add volcanoes
and other in same way
I used 1.6.4 because I like terrain generation and gameplay at this version (this is my favorite version of minecraft), so I want to epand it's gameplay to something more interesting.
P.S.: Before I created mod called "New Stones" for 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 version, that adds stones from minecraft 1.8 (it was as snapshot at that moment) using forge. I tried release at planetminecraft, but they deny my post. This old mod can be founded here.
Added some crop mechanics (a simple kind of IC2 mechanics), that allows to grow some cultures infinitely, but with stage resetting. Culture may be collected by pressing RMB, also it can be speed-upped using bone meal. Sometimes with drop you can get "seeds" of culture. For planting you need 4 seeds.
This is only available for flowers and weed, but it will be available also for carrots and potatoes. I don't want to add all plants, because I want to save default minecraft farming mechanics (for cocoa, reeds etc.)