This mod allows you to create a custom book that uses images for each page. The images can be created using an external editor such as Paint Shop Pro or Paint.NET (free). The books can still contain text but the text needs to be created in an image editor.
- No restriction on fonts
- Add images to book easily
- Custom icon for book
- Proportional CSS style layout. Books display the same size regardless of Minecraft's GUI Scale setting, aspect ratio or screen resolution.
- No need for resource packs. Page images can be placed in any subfolder of the minecraft directory.
- Text does not automatically reflow when new pages are added. Any insertion of text may require updates to subsequent pages in the book using an image editor.
- Text may appear distorted depending on user's screen resolution and image size.
- Configuration file uses JSON format which is more complicated than the standard Forge configuration format.
- Errors are not displayed on screen if an image file is missing or the configuration is incorrect. Errors are only written to the forge log file.