I was looking through all the different shaders and I didn't notice any apocalyptic/Fallout inspired ones, so I decided to make one for myself. Feedback of any kind would be great. If you feel like this is worth a download link let me know!
Obviously this will require an optifine version with shader integration, there are other threads for how to install that.
I just saw your shaders, because I am searching some for a Fallout Project, in Minecraft, in Survival.
There isn't any other shaders then yours, I mean post-Apocalyptic themed, and it would be just great if you give a download link, because I (and my friends) need it, it would be just perfect with our project, and I love them too !
So, if you can / want, we would highly appreciate if you give us (and to the community) a download link, because they are beautiful, and you are the only one to do shaders like this one, with this theme.
Very nice idea of you. I like it and it looks really dark and has a nice feel to it. But keep this in mind this:
- You are not allowed to claim any of the code included in "Chocapic13' shaders" as your own
- You can share a modified version of my shaders if you respect the following title scheme : " -Name of the shaderpack- (Chocapic13' Shaders edit) "
- You cannot use any monetizing links
- The rules of modification and sharing have to be same as the one here (copy paste all these rules in your post), you cannot make your own rules
- I have to be clearly credited
- Common sense : if you want a feature from another shaderpack or want to use a piece of code found on the web, make sure the code is open source. In doubt ask the creator.
- Common sense #2 : share your modification only if you think it adds something really useful to the shaderpack(not only 2-3 constants changed)
Special level of permission; with written permission from Chocapic13, if you think your shaderpack is an huge modification from the original (code wise, the look/performance is not taken in account):
- Allows to use monetizing links
- Allows to create your own sharing rules
- Shaderpack name can be chosen
- Listed on Chocapic13' shaders official thread
- Chocapic13 still have to be clearl[/b]
[b]I dont see any credits to him, nor this agreement, Please update your page and add it in. [/b]
Absolutely love the concept, downloaded it because it fits so well with my current mod pack. While I love the atmosphere it creates, quite frankly, I can't see **** it's incredibly dark. Any chance you could upload a brighter version?