Come one, come all! The Steam train has stopped in Minecraftia! Experience a Stempunk type of vibe with this new mod adding new tools, armors, ores and mobs!
The Gears N' Clouds Mod adds that new steampunk vibe to Minecraftia! With airships
and robot companions planned for the future, the Gears N' Clouds Mod is something
- Do you have luck on your side today? Go for a mining session and see if you can find the three new ores: Brass Ore (Yes, it is an ore now), Nexite Ore and the Rusty Iron Ore.
- Whaddaya buyin'? Whaddaya sellin'? Go look for the new mob, The Steampunker, in the taiga biome. He could sell you useful items from this mod.
- Craft the almighty human crafter and disassemble & rebuild your character into a cyborg! Currently not working...
- Decorate your house with some decorative gear accessories, like the Gear Lamp.
- Got to achieve them all! Get all of the achievements!
- Too lazy to do things for yourself? Build a machine that does it for you!
- Want to feel special? Better than everyone else? Craft the upgraded tank armor to amaze your friends.
Human Crafter - Not working in latest version
The tank armor is a type of armor better than it's little brother. The tank armor is mostly crafted with full blocks instead of ingots or orbs
Tank Brass Helmet
Tank Brass Chestplate
Tank Brass Leggings
Tank Brass Boots
Tank Rusty Helmet
Tank Rusty Chestplate
Tank Rusty Leggings
Tank Rusty Boots
Tank Nexite Mask
Tank Nexite Chestplate
Tank Nexite Belt
Tank Nexite Boots
All the recipes for machines will be below here
The Ruster is a new machine that gives you accessibility to rusty iron, even if you disabled the ore in the config file. The recipes for this new machine is down below.
Rusty Iron Ingot
Rusty Iron Boots
Rusty Iron Leggings
Rusty Iron Chestplate
Rusty Iron Helmet
Rusty Iron Sword
Rusty Iron Pickaxe
Rusty Iron Axe
Rusty Iron Shovel
Rusty Iron Hoe
All other armor and tool recipes are the same. All 'collection blocks' (Nexite Block, Brass Block, Rusty Iron Block) is created by putting 9 of them in a 3x3 crafting table.
Added the Steampunker!
Added Tank Armor!
Blocks now rotate depending on your location!
Added Boiler (non-functional!)
Made the BladeEater projectiles visible (and non exploding!)
Rusty Iron Armor takes durability in rain and water!
Remodeled the Gear Lamp!
Remodeled Nemo's Light!
Added Rusty Blades!
Changed the recipe of rope!
Added config file!
Created Gears N' Clouds!
- Potion Particles shown when wearing the Rusty Iron Armor set, the Goggles and the Brass Boots.
- The Gear Lamp has a weird texture bug
- Putting two Nemo's Light beside eachother makes a render bug
- The Steampunker House structure is not spawning
- Airships! Fully Customisable, You can walk on it!, etc.
- Robots! Control a homemade army against the Creepers!
- Stronger customizability on player!
- More decorative items!
- Weapons of mass destruction!
(To add any of these, clip the BB code into your signature. Thanks!)
Where can we go to see the current download count? Also, in the future, could you please not use the logo you use for each section for the download links, as it gets a little confusing at times?
But anyways, congrats!
Thanks! The current download count is currently only shown on my MediaFire profile, which can only be seen by me! I will try to find a way to publish some sort of download counter on my website for each version.
Also, the section textures will be edited, maybe later today, maybe tomorrow. I don't actually know.
So recently the downloads have been rocketing, gone sky high, all of that (Thank you all by the way!) so I was wondering... What do you want in Gears N' Clouds? I'm open to any and all suggestions you have, as long as it relates back to Steampunk.
Thank you all again and I'll keep you up to date on the Gears N' Clouds mod.
If you could make a 1.7 version of this that would be great, I'm trying to make a modpack for just me and my friends and its all 1.7 mods besides this one. This looks like a great mod but I can't abandon all the other mods just for this one.
When are you planning on releasing the mod pack? First off, you have to ask me if you have permission, which you can have. It's just a moral thing to do. Secondly, I think you should release the mod pack without Gears N' Clouds at the moment, because it will take some time for me to downgrade it.
Sorry to disappoint you, @Loulie613, but that will come in the not-so-near future. I'm too busy working with school currently and I don't have a high enough level of coding Java to be able to do that. I might have rushed that idea and told you guys too early, but yeah...
My alternative is that you use the Archimedes' Ships Mod at the moment while I'm working on the upcoming updates. Hold tight, because believe me, they are coming!
Hmm... I saw you used a lot of different other mods, such as MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod and AlchemyCraft. Have you tried moving them (the other mods) out of the mods folder, boot up the game and see if that works. If yes, then it is probably something wrong with the compatability with another mod. If no, try downloading a later version of forge.
But hey, thanks! Your support is what gets me going!
Ah craps... You trying to play on a server? Is it a modded server? I have to say that I barely know anything about server side or how to fix your problem. Sorry, I'll look into it...
You've used a client-side class server-side, this isn't a problem with integrated servers (Singleplayer & LAN) as integrated servers have both client-side and server-side classes. However, a dedicated server doesn't have any of the client-side classes, so it crashes.