iCraft is a mod that adds a smartphone which you can use to call your friends, surf on the internet, buy pizza, items, blocks and listen to your favorite musics. The mod is currently at Beta stage and if you see any bugs or have ideas to improve it, feel free to comment below. As always, I hope you like the mod
1. Install MCEF, you need it to be able to use the internet, you can find MCEF here
2. Install iCraft(don't tell anyone, but you can find it here)
3. Follow the recipe
4. You'll see that your iCraft have a number, people will use this to call you and vise versa
5. To call your friends (or not) open the iCraft GUI and go in 'Call', then press the number buttons, click on 'Call' and talk with them
6. You can also play your musics inside MineCraft. Just throw your musics at '/mods/iCraft/mp3' folder and start MineCraft
7. Open the Mp3 Player, select a music and enjoy it
That's cool. I'm not playing Minecraft on a server atm, so I can't really use it. But I can imagine it would be quite cool to talk to other players on a larger server without having to be on a overfilled Teamspeak server.
Not sure if I really like the iPhone design though, it does not really fit to Minecraft and I don't like the old iPhone design anyway. But it is probably hard to make something Minecraft fitting and still cool looking.
One idea I have is a send location app, which can send your location to other players and then gives them a compass style navigation to that point. So you don't have to type the coordinates when you want to meet up.
Have been away for a while, but now I'm back and the iCraft have a new app, the Mp3 Player. To use it you just have to throw your favorite musics at '/mods/iCraft/mp3', then start MineCraft, grab your iCraft, open the Mp3 Player GUI, select one music and enjoy it. Like in a real smartphone, you can switch between 3 modes of repeat, no repeat, repeat all musics and repeat only one music. As always, I hope you enjoy the mod and if you see bugs or have any ideas feel free to comment below