- Damascus Steel wasn't being dropped when breaking crucibles. (FIXED)
- Fixed a ForgeHammer bug that was causing the ItemStack not be fully dropped in the world.
- Fixed crafting for the Iron Tipped Arrows
- Use a stick instead of your barehand to strip bark from logs
- To fire your longbow arrows make sure your arrows are to the left of the longbow in your hotbar.
- You can now use iron tipped longbow arrows.
- Fixed firebox stack decrement bug
- Fixed more Forge Hammer bugs Hopefully that's all of them for now
- Fixed Forge Hammer bugs
- OreDictionary Changes to support, Item.salt, Item.Brick, Block.Brick, NetherItemBrick, and NetherBlockBrick.
- New Spear Item
- Fixed some missing Icons
- Made the Firebox only accept fuels and make the fire go out when there is no fuel.
- Removed WorkBlade model and replaced it with the old icon.
- Bug with picking up Ingots with bare hand fixed
- Upgrades applied to shovels have new Icons (Show off your upgrades)
- Furnace requirement for fire removed, has to sit on top of the firebox now.
- Forge and Firebox now give off light when on.
- Forge visuals updated.
- Upgrades applied to pickaxes have new icons (Show off your cool upgrades)
- Watch the video, Forge Block updated firebox updated, mechanics updated lots of things updated
- Shelf and Firebox inventories and click actions working appropriately.
- Shelf still needs live server testing.
- New Block added - Firebox -
- Firebox: the firebox has a single fuel slot which is accessed by right clicking the block with a fuel source. The firebox will accept the item or block if it is a fuel. Striking the top of the Firebox with a flint and steel or any other fire starting item will start a fire that will not go out until the Firebox fuel inventory runs out or the player puts the fire out. The Firebox multiplies the fuel value of the fuel based on how much fuel was put in (efficiency values listed below). Also the firebox can run furnaces that are placed above the fire. If the furnace is given its own fuel then it will default to the furnace fuel instead.
1-15 = 1.25x fuel increase
16-31 = 1.50x
32-47 = 1.75x
48-64 = 2.0x
6-17-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.8) - Shelf Possibly Fixed (need server side testing to confirm) - Barrels can no longer can have lids placed on top and do not require lids to be placed on top to complete leather working. - Barrels now render correctly after logging off and logging on a server.
6-16-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.7) - Shelf is still broke.
- Crafting addition for the flint saw
6-14-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.6) - Pushed a potential fix for the shelf. Needs to be tested on live Client - Server
6-13-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.5) - Shelf Block is semi-Broken. This means you can use it but it's minorly annoying. Working on it.
6-12-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.3) - New Shelf Block added. Works like most other shelfs. Use right click and shift right click to understand the functionality.
6-8-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.2) - Anvil would not build more than one of a tool item. Thats fixed.
- Crucibles have reduced cool down timers now. What was 1320 Ticks for iron crucible is now 800. 900 for damascus and 1000 for alloys.
6-8-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.1) - Logs can be stripped by way of Knapped Flint. Returning 2-4 bark.
- Knapped Flint can be made from hitting flint on Stone. (THIS IS IN WORLD CRAFTING!) HIT THE IN WORLD STONE BLOCK with a piece of flint in ur hand.
6-8-15(ForgeCraftDev2.1.0) - Logs can be stripped by bare hand. Returning 1-3 bark.
6-5-15(ForgeCraftDev2.0.9) - Barrels now show their contents.
- Bucket Duplication bug fixed
6-4-15(ForgeCraftDev2.0.8) - Longbow Arrows can be crafted with the new item Leather String
- Iron Bars can now be made from 4 Iron Rods in a square pattern
- Iron Rod form now gives 2 rods per ingot
- Refined Iron Ingots can be used for crafting in place of Vanilla Iron Ingots
- Damascus Steel Ingots can be used in place of steel Ingots
- Forge bug not decrementing fuel fixed
6-3-15(ForgeCraftDev2.0.7) - Small Barrel does not pop its construction materials when its made.
- Inlay Hammer takes damage when used - Emeralds and Diamonds can be picked up from the anvil by right clicking.
- Two Emeralds are consumed per Inlay use
- Diamonds and Emeralds decrement from the stack properly
- Iron Knife now outputs 3 per ingot - Iron Short Sword now outputs 2 per ingot
- Iron Ring outputs 9 per ingot
6-2-15(ForgeCraftDev2.0.5) - Filter Stand was not returning items after use. (FIXED) - Filled Crucibles can now be picked up by right-clicking.
- Longbow is now crafted from stacking two Jungle Quarter Logs and right clicking the top one with a crafting blade
- Filter Block
- Water Filter
- Tannin Liquid
- SlackLime Liquid
- You can now fill empty crucibles with water and boil it - Leather Working Process - Wood Working Process
- Clean Logs
- Clean quarter logs
- Limestone block (worldgen will come later, currently craftable)
- Make Buckets in the anvil with a flower pot and hot ingot
- Tile Entities working properly
In Development Photos and Videos
Found a bug? Post it here Issue Tracker
Photos updated. New DEV push in the morning will have modified renderers for the shield and longbow. Rendering is being redone in an attempt to properly manage first and third person perspectives for multiple players.
Short Term ToDo List includes adding the Battle Axe and Gladius Weapons.
Mid Term ToDo List includes adding all weapons and custom functionality for each one. Plus more secret entities and Items.
Long Term ToDo List includes solving first and third person perspective rendering for mutliple players using the same item. Rare Overworld Dragon Bosses