Hi there! It's my first time making a mod for 1.7.10! I created this mod from October before, but this mod is still in beta development, so crash might happen sometimes. Anyways, this mod will change those Useless Emeralds into Useful Emeralds! This will make these tools are rarer than diamond, depending how much there's Emerald Ores spawned/generated. It was for 1.7.2 but i update it to 1.7.10.
+ Added Emerald Armor Tab
* Fixed #ETM-002 - Armors stay still at the Combat tab instead the new tab
+ Added Emerald Bow, but when pulled the texture does not change into that state
+ Re-added the Creative Tab (AGAIN AND AGAIN!) but now it works!
* Re-tweaked the furnace Gui, still buggy, and cannot be used for now
# I'm planning to remove the furnace now. But, i'll do my best to tweak the Gui into a working Gui
#ETM-002 - Armors stay still at the Combat tab instead the new tab
* Tweaked the Furnace Gui, but it's a little buggy, so be careful because you can lose your items!!
# All of these preparations are for 1.0.0 alpha or release.
Maybe the stable one
Or still beta >:)
1.1.1beta (THE BIG UPDATE OF BETA):
* Updated to 1.7.10 (1.7.2 is NOT supported now)
+ Added Emerald Stick, with recipe
+ Added Emerald Compressed Ore (it means it's compressed to stone so it drops emerald)
+ Added Emerald Ingot
+ Added Emerald Furnace, but it's buggy
* Tools will have enchantments when crafted.
* Bug fixes
* A little bit changes to the mod. You won't notice it :).
+ Added Polished Emerald Block, with recipe
+ Added Emerald Nugget, with recipe
+ Added Emerald Steak, with recipe
- Removed LanguageRegistry code, uses lang system instead
* Bug Fixes
- Removed Creative Tab (AGAIN!)
* Tools have the correct place, for now
* Changed Mod name to "emerald_tools.jar" NOTE: BE SURE TO DELETE "ammar's_fancymod.jar"
* Fixed wrong textures in armor
Uh, i am working for my another mod that is still in progress, so, at some time later, i will update this mod to its release soon later! Thanks for using my mod and i think it will be in mid January 2015!