Language Localization and bug reports I have set up a Git repository so people can easily add localizations and create issues for bug reports - HERE
The code of "UraniumSwordMod" in source or binary form is the intellectual property of Denvys5.
As a habit I ignore every PM in regards to mod-packs - both private and public. Everything you need to know about them is listed here.
You want USM in your mod pack? All you need to meet are five simple conditions:
1. Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post.
2. You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Denvys5).
3. If I ever ask you to remove my mod from your pack, for whatever reason, you do so.
4. Handle any queries and bug reports internally first. This is one of the main reasons I had such a strict anti-modpack policy for such a long time - people using modpacks would come here posting errors that have nothing to do with my mod or that have been fixed ages ago, but still occurs in the modpack because it is using an older version.
5. You must make a post here, that says about modpack using this mod.
If these five conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack.
Special thanks to...
DiamanD (made major part of textures in mod) .
Cemilikon (Alkatraz), Staryj_4em0dan, pro for ideas.