[CURRENTLY IN CLOSED ALPHA] NOW IN OPEN PRE-ALPHA!!! NOW IN BETA!!!
Want more than beds and bookshelves to decorate your house? This mod will add:
Chairs that don't push you into the roof;
Tables with four legs;
Box shelves to put your mighty treasures in;
Armor racks to hold up to twelve pieces of armor (not implemented yet);
And Dishwashers/Washing Machines that use soap and water to repair your armor;
Soap crafted from a slimeball, bonemeal, and either flint for Solid or a water bucket for Liquid (shapeless);
This is all I have so far, and I plan to add more.
Why are there missing textures? You are using an older version. Update to 126.96.36.199 or later.
This mod "ThePhysician2000's Furniture Mod" (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod") is sole property of the Mod author "ThePhysician2000" (henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). To use the mod you must follow by the rules;
1. Do not decompile or modify the source code unless advanced permission has been given from The Owner.
2. Do not claim the work as your own.
3. Always link back to this main forum post on minecraftforum.net
4. Only download the mod from the main forum thread
If you wish to create a mod pack containing my Mod then you may do so, however you must;
1. Always link back to the main forum thread on minecraftforum.net
2. Never make money from my Mod.
3. Always private message The Owner of the usage of the mod, even if the mod pack is not finished.
4. Always private message The Owner once you have compiled and released your mod pack.
I am quite happy with everything youre creating as long as there will be a washing machine and a dishwasher LOL
Seriously, as a decorative table it looks really nice. Good for placing a flower pot, a fish bowl or anything. If you want to add a "real" dining table, you may want to choose a different design than Crayfish's simple table for variety.
It would be cool if all your wooden furniture items could be crafted in different wood types (birch, oak, etc.) and Biomes of Plenty wood support would be really awesome.
1. That is actually the main reason I am creating this mod; it is actually going to be based more or less around them.
2. I wasn't thinking of copying his models. I was going to make a similar table with no crossbeams.
3. That probably wouldn't be too hard. All I'd have to do is use the models with different textures for each wood.
I know you arent copying anything, but because your and his tables are simple, there may be a chance that both will be quite similiar and thus one of them redundant.
Regarding the Refectory Table:
I guess it was better when the cross-beams were in their old position, but thats just my opinion.
Okay, I have finally gotten tired of the Refectory table problems, so now we have a total of THREE tables: The original Refectory table, the new Refectory table, and the four-legged Child's table.
Both of them not actually being problems, but rather necessary steps on its way to become an actual and playable mod. Be patient.
Unfortunately, you're right. For the next few days, I will be inactive for the most part, so I can convince my mother to let me use my computer's coding account as my default account. I will be posting status updates.