-Fixed various drawbridge duplication issues & crashes
-Fixed spool repairing
- Fixed a crash involving signal buses
- Fixed blocks hanging around when they shouldn't have
- Added filters
- Fixed a strange bug with drawbridges creating duplicate copies of every TileEntity everywhere. Heisenbugs ho!
- Drawbridges should only drop one block
- Hotfix for advanced drawbridges
- Internal drawbridge code moved here instead of TConstruct
- Pick block copies drawbridges in their entirety
- Drawbridges function as an elevator
Drawbridges: Place and retract any kind of block, including ones not normally moveable with pistons. They also hold their own inventory as items, meaning you can place drawbridges with drawbridges!
Signaling buses and Terminals: A "wireless", 16 color redstone network designed to make compact redstone circuitry. Run it up walls, through your ceiling, and let the drawbridge scream!
Filters: Sorting blocks that lets you differentiate items and mobs from each other.
Gamer, Minecraft Mod Developer, Creator of Meme in a bottle, Statues, Just a raft mod, Mundane Redstone, Enhanced Farming, Durability Notifier, Maintainer of the Mankini mod, Sky Compression. (Helped port Grimoire of Gaia to 1.8.9)
Great mod ... but, I am finding a couple of issues.
1. Advanced Drawbridge is not saving its block placement data ... if, say, I click the up arrow in the GUI, it will revert back to the center block. Standard drawbridge block seems to be functioning correctly.
2. The filters are not actually displaying a name, rather, I only get tile.tmechworks.meshFilter.name when I hover my mouse icon over them.
hi, im using the 1.7.2 version and i get a bug where i cant make ingots from the smeltery, i have enought liquid iron in it, i put the ingot cast, but when i click th drain nothing happens but when i try to create a entire block it works perfectly.
dont know if it is just me or for some reason the iron ingots are bugged.
I'm currently trying to build a ship with the Archimedes' Ship mod.
Is there a way to either add the various drawbridges of TiMech to a .mrot file for rotation information or rotate it manually? I've tried the wrenches, hammers and whatnots of Buildcraft, IC2/Gregtech, TE3 and Forestry. None of them work.
First of all, fantastic work. This mod has some very very interesting and useful blocks. I am building a map that is using Tmechworks quite extensively. However, because of the extent to which I am using it, I have had A LOT of crashes. Mostly due to placing blocks from other mods inside a drawbridge. (Project Red's Inverted White Lamp for one), I have ran across a whole bunch of bugs you may wish to address, however with the move to 1.7, not sure if you are still actively pursuing mod conflict bugs. I would just post the crash logs, but I have a folder with like 20 in it, and some are from other mods, plus I'm not that savvy when it comes to reading them, so I have a hard time identifying the mod at fault sometimes. I you like, I will dig through them and post them,(got them) but if you're not interested in updating 1.6 iterations of your mod, i understand.
These are some of the issues I have had off the top of my head:
1. World crashing bug - had to uninstall TMechworks and Tinkers to fix - Placed a Inverted White Lamp inside an Advanced drawbridge, world ended when drawbridge extended and got to that block specifically.
2. Thermal Expansion Machines not keeping settings when deployed by a drawbridge. All settings including orientation (all seem to only want to face north, no matter how you set the orientation inside the drawbridge. I would think losing the settings was intended, because it is essentially like a player breaking a block, however this is not the case with Energy Cells from TE. They keep the power level, and settings when deployed (please don't change this, it is essential to part of my map!!). The only annoying part is, that if you deploy a cell, change the settings, like which sides are inputs, then you cannot retract the cell, because I guess it is recognized as a different item somehow? But, even more confusing, the energy level doesn't do that. If it was placed inside the drawbridge at 1/2 power, then filled up, and retracted, then redeployed, it will be at 1/2 power again.
3. The signal terminals randomly change orientation (all face north, wtf?) and lose their color settings.
4. Breaking a block with a Signal Bus on it that has been wired up breaks the world (happened at least twice).
5. Very odd interactions with RedNet cables and Drawbridges. (every other drawbridge in a line deploying, even though the entire line has a signal.
6. Drawbridges "pass through" a redstone signal to any adjacent block, and not just a strong signal, like a torch directly under, but a weak signal like an adjacent bock to the drawbridge has a strong signal, deploying that drawbridge, but then a drawbridge next to that one will also deploy. It is like any drawbridge next to a drawbridge receiving any signal at all receives the signal as well, making it impossible to make just 1 drawbridge deploy when there are 2 side by side.
3. I am sure you know about the Strongbox dupe bug (whoa, free anything!!, lol I automated ender pearl duping, for shame!)
1. It would be nice if you could put Conduits and Fluiducts inside a Drawbridge so you could have retractable power/item/fluid chains.
2. Some of the colors on the signal terminals are very difficult to differentiate, maybe use some sort of pattern to help tell similar colors apart.
3. The ability to rotate the Signal Terminals, and to place directly onto things besides blocks. I have been able to work around the placing issue by putting covers on say, fluiducts, placing the terminal, then breaking the cover. But, if you have a terminal already setup, then the orientation changes, (like described above) you have to break the terminal, which requires you to reconnect it, and when you have a lot of terminals, this is a major pain.)
Almost forgot DW20, 1.0.18-1.0.21 were the versions was working in, I have manually updated any mods that have the version check function, added JABBA and Optifine.