We need people who don't just figure out things, we need people who do things
That's exactly what this mod is about. This is about breaking away from research and petty magics and discovering more powerful and adaptive items. No more silly golems for you, now were are entering the realm of magical portals, huge golems, and tainted armor.
1. A artist (im useless at all drawing etc.)
2. A more advanced coder than me, It would be pretty useful to have somebody who could help out with the api because its pretty tricky.
This mod does not have a release date as of yet, but if I can get help and support quickly it will quickly be in beta for people to enjoy.
What to expect:
1. Giant versions of magic mirrors meant for player and animal transport
2. Corrupted giant golem boss with quest type research notes (going to be pretty cool )
3. Twin beam foci, one that damages more at day and more at night, but the day one is stronger and sets people on fire, whereas the night one gives blindness at night.
4. Pech researcher: Gets you research notes for a lot of resources
5. Entropy essence: Gives you 1 tnt per 3 days (maybe some for other stuff like coal, wood, water, stone with shorter cooldowns or essential cost) This isn't going to be op as it causes a severe amount of taint wherever you are.
6. Lots more pech integration, maybe even a pech homeland dimension with randomly generated structures with thaumcraft loots in them.
7.Tainted armor that gives you buffs for being in taint
8.Tainted or Pure dragon that you get from ender dragon egg, heals you for pure, kills stuff for taint.
9. Sword of the giant, crafted from corrupted golem drop, gives you extreme strength but reduced speed and health.
10.Node creator that makes nodes from wispy essence.
11. Primal boss, Tainted boss, that drop powerful items, maybe a node for pure and a power item for taint.
This looks amazing.... I can't really help with coding or textures or anything but I can publicize I am also currently publicizing Arcane Botany but he doesn't have a banner :P... I love thaumcraft addons (in fact i've bookmarked just about ll of them) and this looks amazing! I have often thought that the mirrors would be amazing as full portals (almost like the picture i see of earlier thaumcraft with the portals where you can see what happens on the other side... I only started when i saw TC4 so I never used the older thaums) I love the whole pech thing and think that they should have a specified list of things they'll be attracted to.... as far as I have found it is pretty random and sometimes they'll come and sometimes they won't... idk if you (or whoever you find to code) can do that but it would be heavily appreciated..... but one thing I can definitely do is post here often (almost daily) to bump the thread