The list of things I wish this mod to have upon completion includes:
A table which can 'Fezzify' regular minecraft blocks
Collectible Cubes and Anti-Cubes
3D/2D Fez world
Little fez villages with 2D villagers sorta like paper mario kinda style
As it is a work in progress there will be a lot of changes to what is in it.
- Added lots of blocks from the game, some listed below, others in the recipes section
- Added a new DIMENSION!! (Sorry its not the 4th dimension, but it has some cool stuff in it)
- The Fez will now teleport you to the new dimension as soon as you put it on.
- Added my variant of the starting island from Fez to the dimension (Still need to fix up some stuff in it)
- Added shimmering obsidian (Was going to use this for the portal but I scrapped that idea but kept it in cos it look so cool!)
- Added mailbox which one day will be able to hold mail.
- Added crate which also one day will be able to hold items.
- Added cloud blocks, they make sure you dont fall to certain death when you teleport into the fezzical dimension (but dont stand on them for too long.)
- Added the twisty, windy trees from Fez (I love whoever thought up the design for those)
- Added a record of the song "Home" by Disasterpeace from his Fez OST Album (Link at the bottom)
- Added anything else I have missed (Which is probably a lot XD)
- Added Grassy Stone and Stone from Fez
- Added Fezzical Essence
- Added recipe for Fezzification Table and other blocks
- Retextured table and GUI
- Added Fez
Currently only wearable and doesnt do anything special
- Fezzification Table
No recipes just yet, just getting gui sorted
The Darker Background indicates a Fezzification Table Recipe.