1.4.1 - Adds German Localization (Thanks vifino).
- Adds French Localization (Thanks AegisLesha).
- Updates Italian Localization (Thanks TheVikingWarrior).
- Adds Chinese Localization (Thanks Mrkwtkr).
- Adds Botania metals (Manasteel, Terrasteel, and Elementuim).
- Adds Desh from Galacticraft.
- Adds Simpleores support.
- Adds Twilight forest metals.
- Adds Kroostyl.
- Adds Drulloy.
- Adds RedArum.
- Fixes typo in angmallen tool parts.
- Adds Korean localization (Thanks alvin137).
- Switches to new API to use the new material colouring.
- Fixes creating Arrow.
- Updates Russian localization (Thanks Adaptivity).
- Adds Tinkers weaponry support.
- Adds Void Metal from Thaumcraft.
- Adds Darksteel from EnderIO.
- Adds minimal texture support to the tools.
- Adds Better Storage Cardboard.
- Adds RotaryCraft's HSLA steel support.
- Adds Endium from Gany's End.
- Adds Draconic Evolution support.
- Adds Glue as tool material.
- Adds RF modifier support for Mekanism and Draconic Evolution.
1.0.3 - Updated to 1.7.10
- Updated support to Metallurgy 4, AE2, Natura, and BOP.
- Updated Italian Localization and corrected English labels, Thanks TheVikingWarrior .
- Added Russian Localization, Thanks Adaptivity.
- Added German Localization, Thanks Vifino.
- Updated support for Metallurgy 3.4.0
- Added Italian Localization, provided by TheVikingWarrior.
- Added Tinkers Steelworks' high oven support.
- Fixed applying Effects on players in non-pvp servers.
- Fixed typos.
- Fixed making Darkwood parts in the part builder.
- Added Effects to Metallurgy Metals
- Added Buckets to all Molten Metals
- Fix Metallurgy 3 Base Metals stats
- Metallurgy ratios are configurable
- Minor fixes
- Re-balanced ExtraTiC Alloys, and Certus Quartz
- Added Support to the following mods:
-- Natura (Tested on 2.1.14)
-- Mekanism (Tested on v22.214.171.1245)
-- Applied Energistics (Tested on rv14-finale3)
-- Biomes O' Plenty (Tested on 126.96.36.1994)
- Added two new alloys, Fairy, and Pokefennium.
- Fixed misspelling of Quicksilver on parts.
- Fixed repairing of Brass and Electrum tools.
- Added Smelting of tool parts.
- Various fixes.
- Added Tools and tool parts for Metallurgy 3 Metals.
- Update to Tinkers' Construct 1.5.0
- Hot fix for Minecraft 1.6.4
- First public release
- Added the ability of smelting Metallurgy's metals into Tinkers' Construct's Smeltery
i was searching for a mod/add-on like this for centuries. thank you for this! a, a little advice: why u don't make some some exclusive alloys with the 2 mods like an ignatius/vulcanite-slime crystals alloy for example? this would become the mod even more awesome!
Wow. Just need to wait until there are tool parts for Metallurgy metals and then I'd try it. 'Till then, keep up the great work.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I may or may not play GT. I also might be playing it with TiC. Some Metallurgy and ExtraTiC could be in the mix too. I might have also dropped in some TE as well. Some AE and BC could possibly be on the list. And I maybe- just maybe - there's NEI to assist in short-term memory loss that I may or may not have.
Wow, mDiyo once had the idea of having Tinker's Construct be compatible with Metallurgy 3 until some plans got changed. I'm really impressed that you took charge of developing the compatibility.
I know how creating all the item textures for every single combination will take some extraordinary work to enable us the ability to make tools out of the Metallurgy 3 Metals that can be crafted into various objects, but a great approach to this endeavor would be to completely recolor every single texture to the colors of every single type of metal one at a time. And each time the items are recolored, save it, then don't close the window and continue on with the next color type right away. It would make the process a whole lot faster, but the effort will still take quite a while.
There is so much promise in store for this addon that I get to download it when it can allow us to make tools through Tinker's Construct with Metallurgy 3's metals, it would make using the two mods incredibly fun!