If you have any bugs or issues, you can submit them to the git repostiry here
A while ago I started tinkering with Minecraft modding as a way to better learn java. I had no serious intentions of ever making a proper mod so I basically threw in every silly and stupid idea that came to me. Most didn"t work or were impractical for a real server but there were a few that I felt had potential and even some that I heard other users wishing they had. So I"ve decided to take the best ideas, polish it up and release it to the community and see if anyone else likes it.
This block is your best friend when working in the sky in creative mode or in water far from land, since it doesn"t need a solid surface to be placed. Just right-click the air and the block will appear in front of you. Then when you left-click the block to break it, it will break instantly and will automatically enter your inventory (survival mode only).
These dark curtains allow you to keep that pesky light out certain areas without closing them off entirely. Blackout curtains will reduce light by approximately half its maximum and can be passed through easily.
This block replicates the standard vanilla BUD in one block. If an adjacent block is updated the BUD will send out a one tick redstone pulse and then go inactive for three ticks to allow the redstone time to calm down. Adjacent BUDs will not trigger each other.
This is an upgraded version of the regular BUD. It will detect any change in block id or metadata or tile-entity data without needing a block update to occur. You can right-click on the advanced BUD with a wrench to select a single side to output a redstone signal on.
Have you ever wanted more ways to show off your fabolous wealth and oppulance? Well here"s a diamond-gold chandelier that you can hang from the ceiling. It gives off slightly more light than a regular torch or glowstone and serves as a constant reminder to the riff-raff who"s the boss (Hint it"s you).
In addition it will prevent mobs from spawning within 16 blocks, regardless of whether there is a clear line of sight to the chandelier.
This adds 16 colored versions of regular bricks to the game with the added benefit that you can change the color palette within a chunk. For example, if you right click on a red colored brick with some cactus green, it will become a slightly greenish red brick and all other red colored bricks in the local 16x16 chunk will change as well.
This adds 16 colored versions of regular wood planks to the game with the added benefit that you can change the color palette within a chunk. For example, if you right click on a red colored brick with some cactus green, it will become a slightly greenish red brick and all other red colored bricks in the local 16x16 chunk will change as well.
Do you have chests upon chests of cobblestone lying around that you wish you could store in a couple of items - well now you can. Place 9 cobblestone in a crafting table to make compressed cobblestone. Then place 9 compressed cobblestone into a grid to make double compressed cobblestone. This can be repeated up to octuple compressed cobblestone
Designed for mob traps, these specially crafted conveyers will move mobs and their drops around quickly and efficiently. The conveyor is smart and will try to keep items/mobs centred and will also try to move items up to higher levels if needed.
Crossover pipes ensure the searching direction does not change. This allows to pipe systems to cross over without interfering with each other.
When this block is a dark area, it will spawn mobs at a much faster rate and with no regard to the player"s proximity, it will also attempt to spread to nearby dirt and grass blocks. However, when light shines upon it, it will cease spawning mobs and will very quickly return to regular dirt.
This process is dangerous and it will damage anyone who stands on it, also the dirt will occasionally catch fire, spreading more light and destroying more cursed earth.
Cursed Earth is meant as a way of creating compact mob spawners. If the spawner gets out of control, just place one torch and it will destroy 95% of the cursed earth as well as damaging mobs standing on it.
Drums provide a compact liquid storage as each drum will hold 256 buckets of liquid. You can pump liquids in and out from the top or bottom sides and if you either right-click with a stick or shift right-click with a wrench, you can pick up the drum while retaining the drum"s contents.
You can change a drum"s color by right-clicking on it with a dye or a paintbrush
Generates RF using ender pearls, eyes of ender and ender-lilly seeds. Very effecient.
Ender Lilies are an ancient breed of plant whose seeds can now only be found in old dungeons. This plant grows incredibly slowly over the course of a week, and once fully grown will produce an ender pearl. Beware the thorns that start to grow on this plant as it gets older.
The Ender quarry is an automated mining system that combines uncontained energy of the end and the raw power of mother nature to extract the precious bounty of the earth while leaving its structure untouched. Once a boundary is defined (see next page), the quarry will teleport anything that is not dirt or plant life to an adjacent inventory, leaving a block of dirt in the originals place.
In order to use the quarry, you have to first manually make a boundary using fences (either wooden, nether-brick or "micro-block" fences). Once placed, the entire fence boundary must be rectangular with no gaps or intersections. The fence boundary can go up or down at a single spot if you stack fences on top of each other. Once complete, remove a fence post, place the quarry and right-click.
If all is done correctly, the quarry will start mining. It will mine vertically, and will complete each "chunk" before moving on to the next one. The quarry will self-chunk load, and only keeps two chunks in memory at any point in time (because of this there is no "max" size.
The ender-thermal pump is a low-lag liquid pump designed specifically for lava. When it pumps up a lava source block, it instantly replaces it with stone and doesn"t cause a block-update. It also acts as a chunk-loader, keeping itself and the bare minimum of chunks loaded in order to pump lava while preventing lighting glitches.
It"s doesn"t eliminate lag entirely (it"s the nether) but hopefully it should help if you"ve been having issues.
Mechanically, It functions exactly the same as a buildcraft pump in terms of power and output.
The only major difference is that it MUST be placed just above the surface level of the lava lake, although since It can pump through solid blocks it doesn"t need to be directly placed over the lava itself.
Note: To prevent greifing the ender-thermal pump will, by default, only work in the nether, but this be changed in the config.
Energy pipes will only be traversed by Energy nodes. Inventory and Liquid nodes simply ignore them and will not search through them.
This magical glass can be passed through by players with ease but provides a completely solid barrier to anything else. If are sneaking, the block will be solid to you.
The filing cabinet provides a convenient storage container for items that do not stack. The basic Filing Cabinet holds 270items, however the items must all be of the same type (i.e. same item ID) but can have different properties (damage values/enchantments/etc.). The filing cabinet will keep the items alphabetically sorted within the interface for handy retrieval.
The filing cabinet provides a convenient storage container for items that do not stack. The advanced Filing Cabinet holds 540items and will accept items regardless of type. The filing cabinet will keep the items alphabetically sorted within the interface for handy retrieval.
Filter pipes can be used to sort items in different directions. If you right-click you can place an item into the appropriately colored slot to direct items in that direction. You can also place an item filter into a slot to allow for more sophisticated filtering.
Generates RF using food. The fulfilling the food, the more RF is generated and the more "saturating" the food the longer the generator will run for.
Generates RF using regular furnace fuel.
Generates RF using lava and redstone. It can also run off of molten redstone from Thermal Expansion.
Generates RF using regular furnace fuel. A very ineffecient generator with an initially low energy output, but as the internal temperature rises its energy output rises.
Generates RF using lava, which must be piped in liquid form. Note: the generator is not as effecient as other forms of lava power generation.
Are you tired of putting down fields of ugly torches? Well, with this one very expensive torch, you can prevent all mobs from spawning within a 64 block radius regardless of light level.
This will not affect custom mob spawning such as dungeon spawners or cursed earth.
Fences crafted from microblock materials
A more advanced form of sorting pipe - this will only insert an item into an inventory if it is empty or already contains an item belonging to the same mod.
Generates RF using nether stars. Incredibly powerful generator that produces more energy than most systems can transfer. It will damage anything in a 10 block radius.
This is for those who wish to play on peaceful difficulty but still want access to mobs drops. To use, place the table next to a chest (or any block with an inventory) that contains a sword. The peaceful table will periodically spawn a random mob, appropriate to the area, kill it instantly using the sword and then place the drops into the chest.
The sword will take damage appropriate to "number of hits" needed to kill the mob. This means the better the sword, the longer it lasts.
Note that the peaceful table will take the swords enchantments into account, so you can use enchantments like "Sharpness" and "Unbreaking" to extend the life of your sword and "Looting" to increase the number of drops you get.
Generates RF using the power of love. Pink dye or anything that uses pink dye in its crafting recipe can be used to generate power.
Pipe jackets are decorative wrapping created from microblocks that can be applied to any FMP compatible pipes (from a very technical perspective, the pipe part must occuply the "center" slot)
As an experienced miner you naturally wish to mine deeper and further than ever before into areas of natural wealth. The deep dark is a realm far below the void, filled with natural resources and deadly enemies. Some say that the darkness within this realm is alive and will consume any unlucky adventurer who wanders too far into it. Remember to bring torches.
Torches will not protect you completely, however since mobs will spawn at all light levels in the Deep Dark. Magnum torches and Chandeliers will still prevent spawning.
Generates RF using potions. The more complex the potion, the more power is generated. Every brewing "step" doubles the power generated by the potion.
Rain mufflers will disable all rain sound effects within a 64 block radius. If you wish to completely nullify rain everywhere you can right-click the block to place some "Magic cotton wool" in your ears. This wool has no effect on gameplay and will persist even after death.
Rationing pipes will only insert a maximum of one stack of any type of item into an inventory.
Retrieval nodes traverse the pipe system pulling items out of inventories rather than inserting them. They will only pull one item out at a time (unless upgraded) and will not move on from an inventory until it can"t pull anymore out.
Retrieval nodes traverse the pipe system pulling liquids out of tanks rather than inserting. They will only pull 200mB out at a time (unless upgraded) and will not move on from a tank until it can"t pull anymore out.
Generates RF using sunlight. The generator creates a large amount of power from direct sunlight. However there is a problem, the generator cannot generate power and transmit it at the same time. You must switch between the two modes by applying a redstone signal.
Sorting pipes are a special kind of transfer pipe that will only insert items into an inventory if the inventory already contains an item of the same type (or if the inventory is empty). You can use this to create a simple sorting system
In addition it signals liquid transfer nodes to attempt to place all of their current buffer into the inventory.
Do you have an annoying sheep farm filled with loud obnoxious grunting animals that you wish would just shut up. Well, heres that will reduce any sound made in an 8 block radius by 90%, enabling you to get some much needed peace and quiet.
Giant nasty pointy spikes that will deal a large ammount of damage to any creature unfortunate to come into contact with them. The spikes will not destroy items that land on them and mobs killed will drop "rare" items, but they will not drop experience.
Generates RF using regular furnace fuel. It has a very low energy output but is suprisingly effecient and fuel lasts 20 times the base rate
Generates RF using gunpowder/tnt. Watch out, explosions are not completely contained by the generator.
This simple, cheap block emits a redstone pulse once a second.
For the true bargain hunter looking for the best possible deal there is the trading post.
When right-clicked displays a list of all the trades available from nearby villagers. Then you can click on the trade you want to instantly bring up the villagers trading screen.
Energy transfer nodes accept Buildcraft energy (MJ) and Thermal Expansion energy (RF). They constantly search through a transfer system looking for machines that will accept energy. Once a machine is found it"s added to the nodes internal registry. Every tick, any energy inside the node will be distributed to all registered machines
Transfer nodes pull items from their connected inventory and will search through a transfer pipe system for inventories to place the item into. They will insert as much as possible into each inventory they find and will continue until they hit a dead end or the internal buffer is empty.
Liquid transfer nodes work the same way as regular transfer nodes except they will only attempt to insert half their current buffer into a tank. They will only insert more if they have reached a dead end or you use a sorting pipe.
Transfer pipes are used by transfer nodes to decide where items should go. You can change their basic properties by right-clicking with a Buildcraft-compatible wrench (or a stick if none is available). You can set them to only flow in a certain direction or to not connect to inventories.
If your inventory is stuffed with junk that you wish to get rid of, this simple block provides a fast, efficient disposal method. Just right-click on the interface and either drag and drop items into the disposal slot or simply shift-right-click. Using this you can get rid of any and all unwanted items instantly with no fuss, and most importantly, no lag.
You can also attach pipes and hoppers to the block to automatically destroy items. In addition if you program an item filter and place it in the slot, the trash can will only accept items that match.
When you right-click on a block it checks your inventory to see if there are blocks of the same kind adjacent to it. Then it will attempt to extend the current layer of those blocks by another layer (the direction depending on which face you right-clicked on) using blocks in your inventory, up to a maximum of 9 blocks at a time.
Creative upgrades will prevent the buffer of a node from emptying
This pickaxe has the five times the mining speed of a diamond pickaxe but only when used on regular stone, otherwise it"s slower than using your fists. Also any blocks mined will not drop items. It has infinite durability.
This strange mystical item cannot be crafted but is found in dungeon chests. However in it"s raw state it is useless to you and needs to be "activated". This can only be done by a ancient and strange method called the "Activation Ritual"
One of the sigil is to unenchant your items.
When enchanted items are placed above and below the sigil, the sigil will try to remove or reduce the enchantments on the upper item by their equivelant amount on the lower item. So if you place a "Knockback II" sword above a "Knockback I" book, the result would be a "Knockback I" sword.
If you place a regular unenchanted book below the sigil, it will remove one level from each enchantment on the upper item. It will also increase the damage on the sword by a quater.
If you wish to find out for yourself what is needed for the ritual, simply shift-right-click on an enchanting table and it will describe what you need to do. Just a bit of advice, you may wish to wear some armor.
Ender Receptors are the companion to the Ender Transmitters and allow energy to be transmitted between nodes. You must match the nodes frequency/spectrum to the Ender Transmitter using the same methods.
Ender Transmitter will transmit BC energy through the ether to any Energy node with a matching Ender Receptor. You can choose whether the transmitter is public or private by right-clicking with the transmitter in your hand. In addition you can select a specific frequency by changing it"s name using an anvil.
Energy transfer is not perfect and there is some power loss. Placing more transmitters into a node will increase the transfer speed for that frequency.
Quickly mines through soft dirt substances and will eliminate sand/gravel that is above it. Like the destruction pickaxe, it will not drop any blocks. It has infinite durability.
Does slightly more damage than a diamond sword and has infinite durability.
This small bag will allow you to carry a double-chest worth of supplies and inventory space wherever you go. Right-click with the bag selected to open up the interface
Are you frustrated by trying to lead cows and sheeps around using wheat? Right-click on any passive mob with the golden lasso and it will be magically stored inside it. Then right-click on the ground to release it. This simple tool makes moving animals a lot easier.
When you "attack" a living creature, it will take some health from you and use it to heal the target, with a slight bonus. If used on undead creatures, you will still be damaged but the target will injured by four times that ammount of damage.
In addition, while the axe is equipped it slowly refills your hunger bar.
The filter allows you to decide what items a transfer node will attempt to pull out. To program it, right-click while selected to bring up the interface. Placing the item into the slots will not use up the item and will simply store a "ghost" copy of the stack.
They can also be used by trash cans to tell them to only accept certain items.
The Mining upgrade allows inventory nodes to mine cobblestone. If you connect an inventory transfer nodes directly to a block of cobblestone with lava and water adjacent. The node will then generate one cobblestone per second for each upgrade.
This will also speed up the pumping of water from water source blocks by a simmilar ammount
This is needed to craft colored bricks/colored wood planks. In addition you can shift-right-click on a colored block to copy it"s color to the paintbrush and regular-right-click on another colored block to apply that color. Right-clicking on regular stone bricks/wood planks will convert it to a colored version.
The Portablle Scanner has two functions. If you right-click a non-simple block, it will provide you with some information regarding it"s properties. The second is that while the scanner is selected it will show you a representation of the movement of items and fluids through a transfer pipe system.
In addition to acting as shears, precision shears can harvest any block that a stone tool can. If you sneak and right-click a valid block, it will be instantly broken and placed directly in the players inventory (if there is room)
A boon to miners to help ensure you never miss a piece of ore. Whilst wearing these high-tech goggles, looking at a solid block will give you a visual wireframe layout of all adjacent blocks of the same type, up to a max range of 5 blocks away.
This means that you will be able to "see" other blocks by their abscence. The goggles require the user to be in a darkened area to function (the darker the better).
Speed upgrades will increase the number of operations are transfer node can do per second by one (up to a maximum of 64 operations per second).
With the full stack upgrade, inventory and liquid transfer nodes will fill their buffers with as many items/liquid as it can handle.
Will regress your wheat crops back to a previous state when you right click on them, which is not useful in any way, shape or form. However, it can turn dirt blocks back into grass and cobblestone into regular stone.
Have you ever tried to divided by diamond?
Of course not, because you"re a sane and rational person who would never do something so foolhardedly dangerous.
However, should you experience a brief moment of instanity, you can craft unstable ingots. These ingots are existentially unstable and have 10 seconds before they explode in your inventory. They also explode if you leave the crafting gui or if they are thrown on the floor. Do not craft unless ready.
Now you"re probably wondering why you should bother crafting these dangerous ingots well, here"s what you can create with them. Unlike the ingots these tools are stable and won"t explode. Just remember you have to craft them in under 10 seconds, or else boom.
This tiny nugget is small enough to contain the powerful energies produced by dividing by diamond. You can use these to craft a "stable" unstable ingot that will not explode.
Plants and crops require lots of love and attention but did you know that the mere act of standing there sprinkling them with water is enough to inspire them to grow at a much faster rate? Craft the watering can, fill it with water and you have an early-game alternative to bone-meal that will get you plenty of food in no time some time.
You can use the can to put out fires, including yourself if you happen to be on fire. Every time you do so however, it has a random chance of "emptying" and will need to be refilled with water.
In addition using a watering can on lava will cause lava to flow faster.
These are just some helper recipes for vanilla items (they can be disable from the config).
This recipe will only work on peaceful mode. Note, the recipe will still show up in other difficulties but if you attempt to actually craft the star, it won"t work.
Note: In order to acquire wither skulls in peaceful, you can place a peaceful table in a nether fortress.
Like all Forge mods, Extra Utilities has a config file in /config/ folder where you can alter game options as well as block and item ids.
Warning: this is an advanced feature and can lead to problems if you don"t know what you are doing. If you are unsure, I would advise you leave it alone. If you do edit the config file and encounter a bug or crash, make sure to note any changes you made when posting a bug report.
Now if you wish to remove a block or item, you have two options.
The first is to disable it"s recipe (in the recipe section) which will prevent people from crafting it. This won"t remove it from the game entirely and it can still be spawned in. However if you"re playing on a server that has different settings to you then you shouldn"t have to worry about it.
The second is to set the block/item id to 0. Extra Utilities will not register the block/item or any blocks/items that depend on it. Now unlike the first method, you cannot play on a server or with players, that have different config file settings. This is only recommended if you"re putting together a mod pack. Also please note this is a feature I put into Extra Utilities and will NOT work with other mods.
Finally this feature is still a bit experimental and it may be liable to change in the future.
You have my permission to use include this mod in any modpack, public or private, provided that credit is given, the source code is not modified and the overall mod pack is distributed free of charge.
Fixed: Connected textures being flipped on bottom sides
Fixed: Trading Post packet splitting code crash
Fixed: Bedrockium Recipe mistake
Fixed: MFR Integration not registering itself properly
Refactor: Minor changes to Angel Block code to help support custom block-placing permissions
Changed: Bedrockium ingot recipe
Changed: Power drain multipliers of quarry upgrades
Changed: Renamed Creative Builders Wand to Super Builders Wands
Changed: Doubled the base power level of potion generators
Fixed: Ender quarry only accepting a max of 1000 RF/T
Fixed: Ender-Transmitter registry crash
Fixed: Added behind-the-scenes SideOnly support to various classes
Added: Ender-Quarry Upgrades
Added: Hyper-Energy node
Added: QED Ore Processing
Changed: Recipes for 64x generators
Changed: Endermarkers auto-rotate to nearby solid surfaces
Changed: QED cannot have items inserted automatically
Changed: Disabled converting Energy nodes to Multiparts (until an FMP crash is fixed)
Changed: Reverted nerf on Speed upgrade recipe
Fixed: Server/Client crash
Hopefully Fixed: Rewrote EnderTransmitter code to prevent world leaks (haven't had time to properly test sadly so hopefully this won't explode)
Changed: Tranfer nodes will no longer show particles automatically. You MUST place a peice of glowstone in the upgrade slot
Changed: Place a redstone torch into the upgrade slot of a transfer node to invert it's behaviour for redstone.
Changed: Ender-flux crystals will now auto-orientate to the nearest solid surface
Fixed: Crash with Colored blocks
Fixed: Connected textures flipping textures under certain circumstances on the bottom face
Fixed: Wings not showing when OpenBlocks is installed
Fixed: Liquid Retrieval nodes not respecting filters
Fixed: Crash when dealing with tanks that have not implemented their interface correctly
Fixed: Readded MFR Integration and InvTeaks support
Fixed: Disabling the config option for the paintbrush also disabled the enderpump recipe. Do you see why I don't like adding hundreds of config options?
Fixed: Crash with generator sounds
Fixed: Hyper-rationing pipes now fully compatible with FMP
Fixed; Hyper-rationing pipes going invisible when wrenched
Fixed: Removed smaller than 16x16 textures to prevent mip-mapping being disabled
Fixed: Client-side worlds leaking
Fixed: Solar Generators output not scaling with compression level
Fixed: Galacticrafts ASM hacking of the EntityPlayer class causing real players to be identified as fake
Fixed: Wither-immune blocks being destroyed client-side
Added: Sounds (Zounds!) to generators, the QED and the activation ritual. These are 'Ambient' if you wish to adjust their volume in the sound settings.
Added: Thermal Expansion 4 Integration
Added: Higher Tiers of Generators
Changed: QED no longer requires power and the crsytals are cheaper. Now works much more reliably with crafting items.
Changed: Numerous recipes
Changed: Generator values and efficiency
Changed: Creative builders wand cannot be crafted from unstable ingots made from semistable nuggets.
Changed: Explosion resistance of compressed cobblestone reduced. Now anything less than triple compressed is vulnerable to vanilla TNT strength.
Changed: The Creative Builders Wand can now only be crafted with ingots made with the Pseudo-Inverion Sigil
Changed: Watering cans will now 'tick' blocks with a grass material (and that are configured to receive random ticks).
Fixed: Various Shift-clicking issues/support in numerous GUIs
Fixed: BC not recognizing the energy transfer nodes as valid destinations. Note this does not apply if the node is converted to a multipart (i.e. has microblocks).
Fixed: RF API Dependency issue.
Fixed: Added itemstack coloring to the colored bricks/wood. AE2 should display facades made from them with the correct default color now.
Fixed: Fixed 'Air Spices' ore Dictionary detection method not working - related to secret thing
Fixed: Liquid transfer nodes ignoring filters
Fixed: Crash with transfer nodes crafting from inventories where one inventory affects the contents of another
Fixed: Compressed Cobblestone not dropping on explosions (again)
Added: Lapis Caelestis (w/ FMP support)
Fixed: Server crash on load when FMP
Fixed: Compressed cobblestone of all compression levels being immune to TNT
Fixed: Autocrafting not destroying damagable items which are broken.
Added: Hollow covers now support connected textures
Added: Heating coil: Powered by RF, can be used to fuel furnaces (very inefficient)
Changed: NEI Documentation uses .documentation entries instead of .info
Changed: Soul fragments have a -10% max health drain rather than -1
Changed: Right-clicking a soul fragment that you own to consume and restore a heart
Fixed: Textures switched between Rationing and Hyper-Rationing pipes
Fixed: Filing cabinets only accepting items they weren't supposed to accept
Fixed: Glass microblocks being difficult to break
Fixed: Energy nodes having infinite energy when Buildcraft is installed
Added (Important): Checks for proper texutre registration or handling. This means if you are using Optifine it will force a crash until Optifine fixes.
Added Localization support (currently limited English, German, Chinese and Pirate)
Added Automatic NEI Documentation support (so other mods can automatically tie into it - see the localization github for details)
Added: Transfer pipes can be wrenched to have no outgoing directions
Added: Cursed Earth placed underneath a vanilla mob spawner will cause the mob spawner to periodically spawn mobs even if no players are nearby
Added: Shift-click support for Item Filters.
Added: Shift-click support for upgrades in transfer nodes
Added: FMP Glass blocks are now auto-scaled to fit their block size. (Slightly buggy on hollow covers but this is unavoidable)
Added: Hyper-Rationing pipes (only outputs exactly 1 item to an inventory)
Added: Placing a RF-chargable item into the upgrade slot of an energy transfer node will charge them using the nodes buffer
Re-Added: Sound muffler and Rain muffler
Re-Added: FMP Connected textures support
Vanilla Change: Wither spawning noise will only play if the wither is nearby (client option, can be disabled)
Changed: High-temperature furnace generators rework, now gives 800 RF/t at a slightly lower effeciency than 10 furnace generaters would.
Changed: Transfer nodes can now have 6 upgrades
Change: Ender-lillies on ender cores are slightly slower and spawn less seeds.
Change: Optimized transfer nodes
Change: Speed upgrades half as effective
Change: Adding multiple interaction upgrades to a transfer node not connected to anything increases the range that it can pick up items
Change: FMP pipes and transfer nodes now have 'tight' selection and bounding boxes
Fixed: Several issues from the 1.7.10 update regarding disappearing/changed methods
Fixed: Destruction Pickaxe and Erosion Shovel not working
Fixed: Deep Dark Portals will not teleport fake players
Fixed: Connected Textures algorithim optimized
Fixed: Ore dictionary changes now implemented properly
Fixed: Reinforced watering cans reverting to regular when extenguishing a player
+ Added Reinforced Watering Cans
+ Added Soul Fragments
+ Added Block of Bedrockium
+ Added Energy Extraction Pipes
+ Added alternate QED recipe for Ender-flux crystals
+ Added Transfer node particle effects to show flow of items (this is still experimental and can be disabled in the config)
- Fixed Chunk corruption caused by Ender markers processing too early
- Fixed Textures being flipped on certain blocks on certain sides
- Fixed Endermarkers being destroyed when not picked up with a tool
- Fixed Watering cans now working on non-bonemealable plants
- Updated BC Api to version 6 and added compatibility for the new API
- Changed Generators can now output MJ (converted from RF) directly to adjacent machines/pipes.
- Changed Energy Transfer Node internal buffer increased
- Fixed: Server crash
- Updated to 1.7
- Added Angel Ring - When you have the ring in your inventory, you can grow wings and fly around
- Added Bedrockium ingot - Very expensive ingot meant for end game items
- Added Bedrockium Drum - Hyper dense liquid storage (256x more liquid than the regular drum)
- Added Ender-markers - Allow you to specify a quarry area (with 3 markers)
- Added QED - Uses Ender-Flux to construct OP items
- Added Ender Crystals - Convert RF to Ender-Flux, not very fast and multiple crystals are recommended
- Disabled: Sound Mufflers - changes in the sound system make them no longer possible
- Reworked: Generator balance - many are less useful than they were before so be careful
- Added: Auto-crafting: Transfer nodes connected to a crafting table and given an interaction upgrade will use inventories behind the table as slots to craft items
- Added: Depth-first upgrade: Transfer nodes will traverse the pipe system methodically and will not reset until each connection is visited once.
- Added: Breadth-first upgrade: Simillar to the Depth-first except that it will always visit closest inventories first
- Added: Item Sucking: Item transfer nodes with an interaction upgrade that are not placed against an inventory will suck up items in the block in front of them.
- Added: IC2 Support: Energy nodes can now recieve IC2 power, which is immediately converted to RF. Note: they will not transmit IC2 power
- Added: Transfer Node Pipes: Placing a custom pipe block (such as sorting,rationing,etc.) into the upgrade slot of a node will make the node use that pipe as its base.
- Changed: Item and liquid transfer nodes are now much cheaper but have a slower base speed
- Changed: Energy transfer nodes are now crafted in the QED
- Changed: 'Mining Upgrade' to 'Interaction Upgrade' - they are now required for cobblestone/water generation, auto-crafting and item sucking.
- Changed: Filing cabinet will use the 'sneak-button-held' version of the item's tooltip to sort with
- Fixed: Filing cabinets not closing when the block is broken
- Fixed: Golden Bag of Holding/Inventory Tweaks crash
- Fixed: Ender lillies not growing faster on end stone
- Added: Precision Shears
- Changed: Recipe for sandy glass
- Fixed: Incorrect ore dictionary registrations
- Fixed: Angel blocks now break properly
- Suppressed Crash: Transfer node multiparts are no longer marked as inventories, until an FMP bug is fixed. They will still function normally but items cannot be piped in by other systems.
- Added: NEI Item info will now show when the user press "R" over an item, after the crafting recipe.
- Added: Config options to change Ender quarry power consumption
- Changed: Removed WIP notification from generators GUI
- Fixed: Added missing documentation
- Fixed: EnderQuarry tiles not being properly invalidated on destruction
- Fixed: "Fake Players" not being unloaded
- Magnum torches prevent passive (non- screaming) endermen from teleporting closer to them (they can still teleport away)
- Magnum torches no longer prevent peaceful mobs from spawning.
- Magnum torches compatible with Forge MultiPart.
Version 0.3a (1.6 prerelease 3a)
- Fixed decorative block id conflict (note that placed decorative blocks may disappear from the world)
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 3)
+ Added new Decoration Blocks (recipes and names are placeholders)
- Border Stone
- Edged Stone Brick
- Ender-infused Obsidian
- Frosted Stone
- Gravel Bricks
- Smoked Quartz
- Unstable Ingot block
+ Liquids can be filtered with "Item Filters" - just double-click a liquid-container into a slot to select that liquid.
+ Filters can now be inverted by placing them in a crafting table with a redstone torch. It will then accept everything except the items specified.
- Transfer nodes are disabled and reset when they receive a redstone signal
- Transfer nodes work properly with inventories with non-standard stack limits
- Fixed energy nodes crash
- Enderthermic pump power decay now fixed (redstone engines should now work)
- Changed Magnum torch texture to better blend in with other blocks
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 2)
- Added: Forge Multipart compatability:
- Pipes can now have microblocks placed on them
- Colored Bricks/Planks can now be made into microblocks and will render using the chunk palette. Note: If they"re not rendering correctly try using the latest version of Forge Multipart.
- Numerous other blocks also added to Microblock registry.
- Changed: Right-clicking a paintbrush on a vanilla brick/plank block in the world will convert it to a colored version of the same color-type as the last colored block the paintbrush shift-right-clicked.
- Changed: Updated Inventory tweaks compatibility for the golden bags of holding
- Changed: Altered golden lasso recipe to require gold nuggets
- Changed: Removed naming feature from golden lasso
- Changed: Buffed Magnum torch to work over 128 blocks
- Changed: Drums now require steel if Railcraft is installed.
- Changed: Drum must now have liquids inserted into the tops and pumped from the bottom
Version 0.3 (1.6 prerelease 1)
- Updated to 1.6
- Added Drum (will need balancing)
- Added NEI Help Integration
- Added Rationing pipes
- Added Computercraft integration to the trading post and transfer nodes
- Energy Transfer Nodes are now much more intelligent about distributing energy.
- Cursed earth buffs mobs that walk on it with speed and damage boosts
- Redstone timer can now be deactivated with a redstone signal
- Watering can makes flowers grow on grass
- Wither boss rarely drops division sigils
- Silverfish will rarely drop silver nuggets (if nuggets are available in the ore dictionary)
- Right-clicking on a rain muffler allows you to permanently toggle rain sounds for you.
- Node upgrades can be placed in the GUIs of transfer nodes
- Changed: Ender-thermic pump will now replace any non-source lava blocks with stone, although you will only get lava from proper source blocks.
- Fixed: Empty item filters in filter pipes crashing the game
- Fixed crash when placing items into chests with solid blocks above them
- Removed some debug text that was spamming console
- Golden bag of holding now compatible with Inventory tweaks
- Fixed crash when using non-item transfer nodes
- Fixed a duplication bug
- Fixed Magnum torches not calculating directions correctly
- Various minor bugfixes
- Fixed: Filter pipes not correctly prioritizing directions that match the item being transfered
- Tweaked: Code for Golden bags to help prevent infinite loops
- Config: new config option to allow Ender pumps to work in all dimensions
- Fixed: Server-side bug related to magnum torches
+ Added: Ender-Thermal Pump
+ Added: Redstone Clock
+ Added: Magnum Torch
+ Added: Filter Pipes
- Fixed: Transfer nodes losing their internal inventory on restart.
- Fixed: Unstable ingots being valid crafting ingredients without a count-down timer being triggered.
- Fixed: Bug with Rune of Thanatos from Thaumic Tinkerer
- Changed: Added "Does not stack" warning to unstable ingots.
- Changed: Chandeliers now prevent mob-spawns in a 16 block radius.
Edit: Stuff I forgot to add during the initial release
- Changed: Watering can can now be used to put out fires, and if used on yourself it has a chance of "emptying". In addition using it on lava will cause lava to flow much faster.
- Changed: Division sigils can now spawn in temples
- Fixed: Crash related to Trash can not cleaning up tile entities properly
- Changed: Node Upgrades now work linearly, not exponentially
- Fixed: Dupe Bug
- Fixed: Custom recipes not working correctly with certain items
+ Added: Liquid Transfer Nodes
+ Added: Energy Transfer Nodes
+ Added: Item Filters
+ Added: Node Speed Upgrade
+ Added: Golden Bag of Holding
+ Added: Ethereal Glass
- Changed: Tweaks to Transfer node code - now unable to transfer through unloaded chunks.
- Changed: Transfer Pipes can now be altered with Buildcraft compatible wrenches
- Fixed: Numerous minor bugs
- Fixed: Fatal Rain Muffler bug
- Changed: Spikes and Conveyors are "harder" blocks.
- Changed: Slightly altered collision boundaries on Spikes so items shouldn"t get stuck on sides.
- Changed: Text on Division Sigil to be slightly clearer
+ Added: Spikes
+ Added: Watering Can
+ Added: Sonar Goggles
- Changed: Rendering on Unstable ingots and tools
- Fixed: Peaceful Tables/Cursed Earth not spawning non-vanilla mobs
- Optional update to fix a rendering bug on Transfer Nodes
- Updated to 1.5.2
+ Added: Rain Muffler
- Changed: Conveyor block now a full block.
- Changed: Etheric sword damage depends more on targets armor.
- Changed: Transfer node, extraction rate doubled (still slightly slower than a vanilla hopper)
- Fixed: Transfer nodes not being loadable from the correct side.
- Switched to Realtime Obfuscation.
+ Added: Blackout curtains
+ Added: Colored Wood planks
+ Added: Cursed Earh
+ Added: Trash can
+ Added: Division Sigil
+ Added: Healing axe
+ Added Helper: Recipe: Peaceful Nether star
+ Added Helper: Recipe: Fast obsidian mining
- Changed: Replaced Foliage Axe with Healing axe
- Changed: Peaceful Table now requires a sword to be placed in an adjacent chest
- Changed: Explosion from unstable ingot no longer destroys blocks (but still damages nearby entities and items)
- Changed: Creative/Console spawned unstable ingots will not explode.
- Changed: Nerfed Erosion shovel, now only destroys one block at a time (still destroys sand/gravel above mined blocks)
- Changed: Recipes for Colored Bricks/Wood and Golden Lasso
- Cosmetic change: Creative tabs automatically sorts blocks and items into respective alphabetical orders
- Cosmetic change: Peaceful tables have a new model
- Cosmetic change: Adjacent one-way pipes that are both instructed not to feed into each other will not visually connect
- Cosmetic change: "Primed" Unstable ingots now have basic visual effect to show how much time is remaining.
- Fixed crash related to colored bricks on dedicated servers
Yeah, but still...it's a really good mod. I never "officially" learned Java, so everything I can do with Minecraft I more or less picked up with my own intuition and reading other people's code. I'm working on an indie project too (hopefully it'll be the next Minecraft), so I'm now forcing myself to learn Java properly.
On a non-narcissistic note (sorry), the pipe intake recipe contains a funnel. How would one obtain said funnel? There isn't anything said about it.
Well to clarify, I've been programming for many years just in other languages, I was just doing this to learn java in particular. Java's fairly simmilar to most other languages and eclipse is a very good IDE.
Damn experience does pay off. I could barely get myself to learn the basics of VB.NET and Java. Even then, I still am only mediocre with them.
But really, this mod is amazing compared to a lot of other people who just make simple content mods in the beginnings.
Modest Texturer, Modeler, and Idea Provider. Can someone buy me Terraria, Borderlands 2, Goat Simulator, or Dead Island? Check my Profile for my contents, which includes a(n outdated) texture pack and a mod request! OcD Simple Add-On!