Choose to be their friend or their enemy.
This is a mod project that I want to do, but I've never done this before. I hope some of you guys can help me :smile.gif:
The main purpose of this is that this mod will spawn rarely a giant tree village with elf villagers, elf archers, and more to come in mind!
What kind of Elves?
● Archers, guards and normal villagers
● Dark elves that lives in the caves and the Nether
● Fairy Elf (100% good, and won't be hostile) Has wings, and uses magic to kill all evil.
● Hero Elf (Girl) Will help you in the time of need, but not all the time. If you're friends with her she will follow you and fight with you!
● Forest elves. They gather flowers, and saplings if they see it dropped and they will place them randomly.
● More coming soon....
What I've thought so far
● The elves won't be hostile, until you hit them. And to make them to be your friend again, you need to talk to their leader personally. You might have to do work for them (gather resources) to make them accept you again.
● The elves will have the same HP as yourself, but the leader will have 3 times more hp than you.
● If you kill their leader, they will go under your command and fight with you. BUT they can betray you.
● Quests given by the leader, villagers and forest elves (If you are allies)
● Dark elves and normal elves will fight against each other...
● Normal elves will fight against spiders, skeletons and zombies. Archers will fight against creepers!
● More coming soon....
● Another name for the mod
● How to make the tree... Hmm.
If you guys want to support this mod, please give tips for modding and coding. This is my first time :smile.gif:
If you also have any ideas for this, just comment below or message me! I do credit!
You could have different types of elves living like different factions. This way you could start with a few elves make your great tree and find other elves to be your allies. Also you could make friends with elves to rebel against their leader for some crystals. That way you wont get betrayed if you become the leader.
Thanks for replying :smile.gif: You gave me more motivation for making this mod!
Thanks a lot :biggrin.gif:
Dude, I'm totally looking forward to this mod, If you wish, I'd also like to apply for helping, If possible, could I do some texturing as well? I'm also good with building so, I could make some elven stuff and save some schematics for you. Also, I have a suggestion. Could there be like a crystal block (like, shaped kinda like a video-game-type crystal outcropping) that glows, is light blue or different colored ones or the color changes depending on the amount of light it has left(I mean that it could be, when harvested and then planted like any other block, it could have a limited amount of light before being recharged by a bit of time with a redstone current and its color shows how much power it has). It could be very cool to see those hanging from trees or stuff...
oh! btw, to show my complete support, here's a diamond:D