maybe some elemental monsters? Like your just chillin' on the beach then all of a sudden BAM! a water mob forms out of the water and starts scaring the living daylights out of everything and you're like 'Damn! I gotta get outta here!' then a sand mob comes up behind you and your like 'Hell no!' and you get your wolves to slaughter them!
I mean, I didn't think of that too much :wink.gif:
Aren't 3 of the 5 pistols? Maybe you should make 2 of each type, like, 2 snipers, 2 pistols, 2 smgs's, 2 heavy machine guns, 2 assault rifles, as long as it doesn't conflict with SDK's mods.
Also, how about a dragon shield, which gives you more protection in slaying the dragon?
Ps. Please keep the dragons, there are many mods that have simular ideas.
How about electricity works a bit the same like redstone, only it sends out a signal that will reacht farther, and it can be used to craft lightning sticks or something like that
1. I thought it would be good to not have anything beyond the point of pistols. Just to make it that much more hard.
3. I will keep dragons. They are too awesome to let go. I just have to make it more awesome (if possible) than thehippomaster21's mod.
4. Great idea! How about you have to make a special "Conductor Block", and in a thunderstorm, it attracts lightning. After, it acts like a chest and contains "electricity", AKA yellow redstone dust, which from there you combine it with stuff to make more stuff, ect.
The following are 10 confirmed new materials that can be turned into tools and will be added to the final project.
1. Copper (we already covered this)
2. Silver (we already covered this)
10. Obsidian (we already covered this)
Update New Stuff
1. Special Dungeons including Tombs (for deserts) and Ruins (for forests)
2. Guns have been decided on! They are: Iron Pistol (slowest), Diamond Revolver (med speed) and Obsidian Handgun (fastest).
3. Open to any other suggestions.
What will be the expected ETA on this mod? :biggrin.gif:
Well, considering the facts that I have no Coders, Education and the fact that THE Notch stole my idea of boss monsters and them spawning in dungeons, not to mention we are two-and-a-half updates from the completed Minecraft project, the odds of me/us completing it is....-17.
News 1. There will only be 5 new metals now - Silver, Copper, Bronze, Pewter & Indium.
News 2. Special Dungeon updates: For Tombs - Moss Stone = Sandstone, Chests = Sarcophagus's (is that the plural?). For Ruins - Moss Stone = Leaves, Chests = Chests.
News 3. Confirmed Guns have been changed. The guns are - Silver Striker, Pewter Pistol and Diamond Revolver.
News 4. Craft-able music discs (require Indium).
News 5. Bullets for guns (require Indium, Gunpowder and Iron Ingots).
News 6. Assassin Blades - Yay or Nay?
News 7. You need to craft new special stuff to activate the numerous portals.
News 8. Should I take out the boss monsters?
1. Obsidian TNT - TNT designed only to blow up Obsidian. Requires Obsidian blocks instead of Sand and TNT instead of Gunpowder.
2. Coal Blocks - to optimize storage. Crafted the same way you make iron/diamond/gold blocks.
3. Obsidian Tools/Weapons have the same capabilities as Stone Tools/Weapons. However, they can mine through Obsidian in five seconds.
4. Stalactites have been re-introduced! They will be found in caves, and will kind-of act like cactus's, only they will drop nothing, and will come down from the ceiling.
5. Should I change the title "Unspeakable Horrors" to something else?