* Replaced Iron door with Elf's
* Replaced wooden door to match style of the wooden doors in Alttp
* Recoloured ladder to fit with wood palette
* Added placeholders for diamond and gold hoes
* Replaced feather with Roc's Feather from Link's Awakening
* Changed iron door icon for Elf's door
* Changed bread into pumpkin pie
* Fixed container UI so the "Inventory" and "Container" text is now readable
* Fixed a 1-pixel error on various UI screens
1. Replace daimond hoe with Gomess scythe. [http]
2. Replace stone hammer with 4sword magic hammer. [http] (8:00 in)
3. Replace wood hammer with LttP magic hammer.
4. Replace gold and daimond shovels with Mole Mitts.
5. Re-texture saddle as Epona's saddle from OOT or TP.
6. Replace TNT with powder keg from MM. [http]
7. Possibly replace the daimond axe with an iron knuckle axe. [http]
8. Possibly replace the stone sword with the Razor Sword from MM. [http]
9. A more suitable idea for chainmail [once the update is put in-game]: white variant of the default tunic from the original Legend of Zelda.
Whew, glad you made an account because I wouldn't've been able to remember all those.
1 - I will try and do that
2+3 - That magic hammer actually looks like it's made of wood, so maybe as the wood replacement? Regardless I'll look into that.
4 - Yep, that one I remember
5 - I did plan on doing this already! :tongue.gif:
6 - as much as I like my square bomb (lol), the powder keg is probably a better idea.
7 - THe Iron Knuckle axe! I totally forgot about it. Hopefully there is enough room to get one to look good - unlike the skull hammer...
8 - It definitely looks cool - again, let's hope there's enough room to make it look good...
9 - I was thinking purple, because that is an official tunic colour that I have not put in yet. White would be pretty similar to gold, too, but I'll probably try both out to see what looks better.
Don't think the mole mitts would be that good of an idea.. kinda defeats their purpose to hold them in your hand and smack blocks with them.
And if you need a base for the axe.. I mean just a simple shape to start with.. the tip of "Nightmare Gannon"'s weapon from the final battle of Link's Awakening is a pretty close match for the shape of it.
Well it's an idea that I think should at least be tried out. I made them last night because I was in Yaridovich's stream and he was using my texture pack, and then sothen mentioned offhand that he thought it would be cool to use the mole mitts, so I made him his own version of the items.png.
I'm not on my computer at the moment, but I've made quite a few changes that I should be posting in a little bit.
I changed the saddle into OoT's Epona saddle
the ash into bombs
the bombs into the powder keg
the string, coal, and flint to at least be in-style
the wooden door icon
the cobblestone to be more rough
the unmineable stone (Bottom of the map) into the black stone that required the titan's mitt
the wooden planks to have more definition
the log to have more definition
Edit// Wow Yarid, that's a great idea. I totally forgot about that - I'll add it to the pack later tonight.
* Changed Snowballs
* Changed the mail armour set to a white tunic set, in case it eventually gets used
* Changed colouring on stone sword
* Changed the iron shovel, hoe, and axe to have 'handles'
* Changed the diamond set to have matching palettes, based off the diamond sword
* Changed the gold set to have matching palettes, based off the sword
* Replaced diamond and gold axes with custom sprites, based off of Nightmare Ganon's axe from Link's Awakening
* Made the Wooden pick into a custom srpite based on the Wooden-style magic hammer from Four Sword's Adventures
* Changed Flint
* Changed Coal
* Changed String
* Changed Ash into bombs
* Changed Wooden Door Sprite
* Created custom saddle sprite, based on Epona's saddle
* Various minor colouring tweaks to items
* Various minor shape changes to items
* Changed cobblestone to look larger, and less smooth.
* Changed grassy cobblestone as well
* Changed unmineable rock to resemble the black stone from A Link to the Past
* Slightly changed colouring on the wooden panels, and tree trunk
* Recoloured minetrack to fit wooden palette
* Changed shape of brown mushroom slightly
* Changed the TNT from a bomb to the powder keg from Majora's Mask
Here is the change to the coal, and a slight modification the the pumpkin and the diamond axe.
Surprise! It's the art.
This is probably the only .png I will do in higher-than-default res, and I only do it because I used original concept art from Ocarina of Time, Link's Awakening, and A Link to the Past. I did it normal res, but it looked like desaturated blobs of nothing, and not artwork