Id like to see people in the Steve or Alex model randomly spawn in different ways. I feel like they can have Villager and hostile villager ai and have a random set of skins that can be configured. They take shelter at night.... probably your shelter. Here's a list of types of humans I would like to see
Note that everyone has randomized armor and weapons no matter who they are. Everyone has weapons but its a lot less common to find people wearing any armor.
- The regular guys. Villager ai, hostile or not, they spawn with anything, included even modded items if possible and their drop is completely random since they are explorers. THey often just walk around. The non hostile variants are the only ones you can "befriend" in the mod. They can be tamed with either a stone sword or diamond
- The griefers. This might be a bit controversial but if Creepers are fine then I feel like griefers should too. I feel like it can go two ways, The advanced or the very basic. They probably just spawn TNT, thats the basic why or they could spawn TNT, steal your crops, and if you spot them, try to kill you. They usually drop TNT blocks, what they stole from you and whatever weapon or armor they are wearing. They are always hostile.
- The potion makers. Act exactly like Witches. Its likely they have no weapon or armor.
- The hunters. They are either hostile or not. Theyre just trying to hunt for food so they often just kill cows and pigs. They drop pork, beef, and whatever they're wearing.
- Campers. Often spawn near open forests. They can be both hostile or not. They usually spawn 3 at a time and sit near a campfire. They drop cooked items.
- The team. Travel in pacts, usually 3 or 4 or maybe 5. THey are mostly hostile but sometimes not. They have all assortments of weapons and armor and have the same drops as the regulars.