The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I want to request a simple non-machine themed storage solution to end all storage solutions that's a mixes the best of the best. A mix between Ender-Rift, Yabba and Simple Storage Network.
What I'm looking for:
1. Non-Machine Themed (Magic, ender, ect.)
- Only because I'm trying to make a mod pack that's purely a medieval fantasy based themed pack. And I'm trying to keep machines out of it as much as possible.
2. Has different upgradable storage capacity tiers. The highest tier being infinite storage capacity.
- The Ender-Rift mod has infinite storage so long as you maintain it's high RF energy cost. The cost increasing the more items you put in it. Making it so you can't access the items you've put in it unless it has the requisite energy. Maybe the energy used to maintain the storage in the mod I suggest is magical in nature. or maybe require some kind of constant fuel source like ender pearls.
3. Can be upgraded to take up less space, or hidden to look like another block.
- Yabba has this cool feature that allows you to turn it's barrels into slab shapes. Making them more compact. You can also make them look like other blocks so you can incorporate them into the aesthetic of your base.
4. Has it's own built in JEI integrated search bar and crafting table.
- All of the mods I referenced have these features. Allowing you to search the inventory of the storage for the item your looking for. And then crafting in the same GUI. And is even has it's own build in JEI integration.
5. Wireless long range & cross dimensional access.
- The best wireless storage access I've seen in a storage solution was from Simple Storage Networks. You can craft wireless remotes that let's you access the storage it's connected to. And if it's upgraded to the highest tier you can use it at any range and from any dimension. Maybe make the wireless access for this mod maybe like some kind of magical tablet. Or like a D&D style bag of holding.
I know this probably isn't the easiest mod to tackle. I heard someone say the NBT for an infinite storage would be unimaginable. But I just figured maybe you could just download Ender-Rift, Yabba and Simple Storage Network mods. And just cannibalize the code for the specific features mention. And patch them together as a starting base. then optimize the code from there. I don't know, I'm not a coder. So I don't know if that would be possible.