After installing forge, putting 3 different curseforge mods into the mods folder, and launching the game, the mods are not loading.
The mods I have downloaded are all for 1.14.2. I installed forge for 1.14.2, and I'm running the 1.14.2 forge profile from the standard minecraft launcher.
Any Ideas?? Much appreciated
Check the basics:
1. Did MC install correctly?
2. Did you make a vanilla world to see if MC runs correctly?
3. Did Forge install correctly?
4. Did you make a test world using just Forge, no mods?
5. Are the mods in the mods folder, created by Forge?
6. Did you make separate Game Directory folders for the 1.14.2 Profile?
"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far."
Yes, I've done all of those and I just made a vanilla world to check if it runs correctly, and it did.
Any more ideas?
The only thing I can think of is the mods you have are for the Fabric API, not Forge. Double check the mod's requirements.