I am playing on a FTB Infinity Evolved Minecraft server that I am hosting. I am having problem with lag spikes. When I open inventories I have long lag spikes that make it impossible to play. I have looked at the debugging pie chart, it shows sound spiking to 20% when I open the inventory. The game sometimes works flawlessly but most of the time it does not.
- FTB Infinity Evolved1.7.10 Ver. 3.0.2
- Changes from stock FastCraft 1.25, and Avaritia is fully enabled
- Server has 3.5GB of ram allocated
- 4.6G of ram allocated to the game.
- Modpack is launched from Twitch
- Newest Java 8, and 7 installed
Things I have tried
- Installed Optifine
- Uninstalled Optifine
- Installed latest FastCraft
- Allocate more and less memory
- Change multiple in game settings, (mipmap level, render distance... etc)