So here's my issue: I'm running around 190 mods and the game loads fine (albeit slowly) but after I've started a game, my memory usage stays in the 80-100% range. Also, I'm using the ATLauncher, as it makes things easier to manage. So after allocating more Ram to the game (to no avail) I started reading articles about it here and on Reddit. I tried some of the things the articles said and it didn't really help much. I had the minimum allocated ram set to 4gb and the max set to 4gb, with the PermGen size set to 256mb. Even after that, it stayed in the 80-100% range. So I'm a bit lost at this point.