Okay so I'm a little late to the minecraft train (literally and figuratively) and had a few questions, rather then reading through years of notes...
1. Is there a walker/walking mod? I was thinking something like Qwop mixed with the spider from wild wild west. (or howls moving castle). Making a walking castle/base.
2. I installed curse, and tried a few modpacks and got lagged to high he...you get the idea. Is there any mods to turn off/or any sort of "essential" mods (general mods) for modpacks that I can turn off/keep on to keep it going and reduce lag a bit (Normal minecraft works fine).
3. Is there any set of mods to make minecraft +, without running too many mods? Or a Modpack? I mean like expanding minecraft with extra armor, weapons, mounts maybe..just expand it.
4. - Skins...where do I go to change them. Dumb question I know but I haven't found it o.0 Or do I have to download some first then change it.
5. The airplane mods, or another transport mod, is there a good one for moving from base to base(biome to biome). I didn't have a bed in my base in regular, died..and couldn't find my way back without cheating. I'd much more prefer a jet, or something to find my way without having to use it..if possible.
6. Speaking of transport, I had a mining rig in terraria (the laser mount thing, wiped blocks out in a jiffy) is there a mod for a mount like that or ...?
Any suggested mods (I want to try monster hunter too ) maps...skins...where's a good place to start, or tips before hand to make sure it all runs smoothly?
I'm on a laptop which isn't the top of the line, but still fairly new and should be up to date and able to run everything fine.
Anyhew, thanks again for the help, and sorry if this is the wrong forum. Bit overloaded and unsure where to go.