I was wondering... I am wanting to install the ADVENTURE BACKPACK mod and don't know if it is safe or will work with my other mods.
So my questions I would like you to answer are:
1. Is the ADVENTURE BACKPACK mod going to damage my PC in any way?
2. Does the ADVENTURE BACKPACK mod have bugs for 1.7.10
3. Will the ADVENTURE BACKPACK mod work with my other mods:
- Mo's Creatures
- Custom Mob Spawner (For Mo's Creatures)
- Biomes O Plenty
- Pam's Harvestcraft
- Custom NPC's
- Doggy Talents
- Carpenters Blocks
- Not Enough Items
I would really appreciate if you answer my questions. (THANK U IF U DO!)
- Please reply as soon as u see this if u can, I can't wait (in excited way) to see what ppl say.
*I have been told by ppl of some mods that they could/can/might damage ur computer so this is why i ask
2) Yes. It has some severe graphical issues causing backpacks to not visually rotate with the player. There are also reports of issues such as being unable to fight while wearing the dragon backpack, problems with backpacks de-spawning when drooped (such as when a player dies) and backpacks diapering with their contents.
3) Some graphical issues with the TARDIS mod possibly issues with other mods, fairly likely seeing the current known bugs and that it's still WIP.
If you're wanting a more stable backpack mod try Bagginses or Backpacks V2.
I should be fine, none of the bugs cause world deletion or game corruption. The worst case scenario (backpack deleting it's self and contents) seems to be very very rare, be sure to make backups of your game just in case (always good to make backups anyway). I also found out that the Bat Backpack glitches slightly, the night vision effect given by it doesn't work properly.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear. Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Abe, make your own thread in the future, but go into options, find the key that opens the backpacks's GUI, and press the button in the bottom left of the GUI that shows a player's back with a red down arrow next to it.