I'm making a mod-pack based on harvest moon and I need mod sugestions
Let me think of the different aspects of Harvest Moon: farming, cooking, relationships, tools that level-up, weather, animal husbandry, fishing, expanding your house, employing magical helpers.
- Well I'm sure you already have it, but of course Pam's Harvestcraft. Tons of crops, fruit trees, cookingware, expands on fishing, allows for beekeeping.
- Might also want Pam's Get All Seeds, as well as Pam's Weee Flowers.
- I believe that Minecraft Comes Alive allows you to marry villagers.
- If you combine Tinkers constructs with Iguana's Tinker Tweaks, not only will you have tools that can be fixed, but they will level-up the more you use them.
- The locals Storms & Weather mod provides tornadoes, and is configurable (you can make it so that the tornado will pick you up, but not your crops, for example).
- There are a couple of Backpack mods out there, which go great with a mod that lets you smelt rotten flesh to leather.
- I don't know much about it, but the Little Maids mod I believe gives you little helpers that may be similar to the ones in Harvest Moon.
Other mods not directly related to Harvest Moon, but might help flesh out that feel that you are going for:
- Inventory Pets: craftable pets that you keep in your hotbar for effects, as well as food that you feed them with.
- Better Foliage: graphical improvements like falling leaves and more rounded trees.
- Garden Stuff: Pots for your flowers & plants, stylized fences, lattices, lanterns ,etc.
- Baby animals: cuter models of baby animals.
- Yarr Cute Mob Models: Everyone is now adorable! Including spiders!
Couldn't think of a horse-racing or festival celebration mod, sorry. Hope that helps!
So many mods, so little time.
ok cool thank you for the suggestions i will definitely be using most of them
Sure, no problem.