(Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post in I am new to minecraft forums)
1. You start on a tree with one dirt. Chop down two of the wood below you and make a crook. Use the crook to smash the leaves. This doubles your chance of getting saplings or apples. If you aren't looking for a challenge, do /veinminer mode auto and hit "~" to use veinminer. To turn magnet mode on, click E, options, click Inventory, go to the right corner and SWITCH GLOBAL TO WORLD. Then turn on utility mode and select the utilities you like. spam shift and the trees grow faster.
2. Make barrels. Compost 8 saplings or 10 apples or a combination of both for a dirt!!!!!!! I suggest repeating until you have 6-12 planted trees. If you don't want big trees place a slab 7 blocks above the dirt.
3. Got silkworms? I'm sure you do after all that boring tree cutting. Click one with a tree, and BAM. It takes forever, but wait for the whole tree to become white. Then crook it and you get string. Make two silks by putting nine string in a crafting table. If you have 12 string left over, make it into wool and get a bed.
4. Use the silks to make a sieve. Sieve dirt for stone, 4 stone= 1 Cobble. Make a hammer. When you get a lot of cobblestone hammer it and you get gravel! sieve the gravel for ores, 4 broken ore=one ore that you smelt for one ingot. If you sieved a lot of dirt or got lucky, you may have got rubber tree seeds. If you have, your op!!! REPLACE ALL THE OAKS WITH RUBBER TREES. They grow 200% faster and you can use rubber for torches and also rubber bars for later on. you can make charcoal from the logs, and they can be used to smelt. each log converts to 3 jungle wood. its less wood, but im sure by now you have stacks upon of stacks in an unorganized chest. I know you do. also make a slab furnace. it requires less cobble.
5. Once you get either two silver, two nickel, two lead, or two gold, make force shears. you can shear leaves and get a little more than 40 dirt by composting. dont make normal shears, as they have less durability and you need more iron for a bucket.
6. Make a bucket. If it hasn't rained or your in a biome where it can't rain, hammer gravel for sand and sieve sand until you get cactus seeds. grow 16 cactus. put them in your inventry crafting and get 16 cactus juice. circle them around a bucket and you get a bucket of water. rain collects in barrels so if it has rained, take the water out with your bucket and make an infinite source. also make a empty watering can and fill it with water. it grows crops and saplings fast.
7. Make lava. Make porcelain clay which takes 7 clay and 7 bonemeal combined to get 7 porcelain clay. to get clay hammer sand and put dust in a barrel of water. make a U shape in the crafting table and you have an unfired crucible. put it in your slab furnace to fire it, place it above a torch, put 4 cobble, and wait a very long time. 1000mb = 1 bucket. when you get ur lava make a cobble gen, and sieve sand until you get limestone. hammer the limestone and you get 4 limestone! then hammer the 4 and 16! and then a stack! limestone is useless, but it doesn't burn. so make your cobble gen in limestone far away from your wooden base, and now you have infinite cobble! <--- nope it gets better. make a JABBA barrel, very easy to make. make a transfer node which is not so easy. you need a lot of redstone, sieve dust to get redstone. when you get the transfer node put it on the cobble of the cobble gen. then place the barrel(must be the JABBA barrel) above it. foosh!!!! cobble
8. make three autonomous activator. place a bunch of hammers in one, attach your barrel of cobble to the other using transfer nodes and transfer pipes. it will place the cobble and the other will break it. make a vaccum hopper so the gravel is sucked in to the hopper, then make the items transport out into the last activator. place a sieve next to it, it will sieve the gravel. make another vaccum hopper and attach it to a chest. boom! infinite ores. now it acts like a normal modded minecraft, you can now start thermal expansion, tinkers construct, thaumcraft, dartcraft, all the mods!
9. End game material- Manyullyn. This is for end game. im assuming you have a nether portal. get 4 nether bricks, make nether seeds. if you dont already have essence, bonemeal grass. if you dont have bonemeal or grass, well your probably gonna die 30 seconds after reading this. you can break grass and get essence seeds. make a watering can and grow the essence until you have enough to make diamond seeds, get 8 diamond essence, surround it around a infusion stone and you get a master infusion stone!!!! now just make nether seeds. sieve netherrack and you rarely get cobalt or ardite. comebine the ingots in a smeltery for manyullyn, the best material ingame. you can also use nether essence for soul sand, sieve soul sand for quartz to make ur pickaxe sharper.
How do you make force shears ? there not in my list to make ?
Are you playing Sky Factory 2? Dartcraft's not in SF2.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
If I helped you in any way or agree in my ideas or posts, make sure you click that green arrow pointing up below my post or simply huggle me! I use 1.7.10 (Modded), so when I comment that I like a 1.8 mod, I will comment to downgrade to 1.7.10. I support no pics, no clicks. Suggestions that I think that are the best deserves a banner!
It is almost time to say goodbye to 1.7.10 because of the recent surge of big 1.9 mods.
Why MCreator sucks: jcm2606's file (doesn't open a new tab) He allows/welcomes anyone to link the file, so I put it here in my signature for people to know how MCreator functions. I thank jcm2606 (he's awesome) for creating the document/file and I'm just here to spread the word.
Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but Google was completely useless.
Whenever I unload chunks, they become a swamp biome. I've noticed this problem both in singleplayer and on servers, and said chunks always appear to be in shadow and will never allow you to place blocks in them. The chunks don't render anything (i.e. they won't show that they have any blocks in them). It's almost like lag, except they stay that way until you exit and re-enter the world. As I said, Google didn't help me find a solution, so I'm concerned that maybe I corrupted my world or that my entire Sky Factory install is shot.
I use Sky Factory 2 on Linux through the ATLauncher. It is completely up-to-date (didn't have the version number handy when I was writing this, and reloading Sky Factory takes forever). I have all of the extra mods installed except for Tails, along with WorldEdit (which I installed to see if I could fix the swamp biome problem). I tried force reloading the chunks (F3+A), reloading textures (F3+T) and reloading all resources (F3+S).