My name is Martijn, 18 years old, and live in Holland. I have a long history with modding. I code for around 1,5 year now. In that time, i have made some mods myself, i have written some tutorials (here). Besides a new Tutorial series with wuppy, i am trying to form a good modding team right now. I have some great idea's, and feel that if I find the right people, this could be a very good group.
What am I looking for: 2x Coder.
- should know how the 1.7.X api works
- should have no problem working together with someone, under supervision of someone
- Has to know how to properly format code
- Has to be able to adapt the setup.
2x Artists. (Modeler and GFX-artist)
- Both should have a portfolio ready.
- Both should be able to work with a deadline (to speed up)
What will we do:
We wll make some great mods.
Because of my past, we will use a very proffesional setup. I'll teach you how to work properly with git, and some other programs, to speed up the progress. With my connections in the modding world, i will make sure we get the attention we deserve. Feeling like you want to help?
Applying goes through a google doc form. Click Here
Note, 2 weeks after posting this thread, I will contact you.