This is how you download forge:
1.go to minecraft forge downloads
2. Download recommended 1.6.2
3. Drag the zip into your desktop
4. Double click it (if it is a stack of books, right click it and click open with, and then java)
5. Click install client
7. Go to mods folder (.minecraft then mods)
8. Drag any mod you want into there
9. Go to minecraft launcher and click profiles
10. Click forge and then play
Is this a tutorial for Macs? because I want Forge pretty badly.
It is basically the same for Macs. What is not mentioned is to click the download link named "installer" next to the version you wish to download. On Macs, it should download as a .jar. Double click to run that .jar ( a window may pop up asking if you want to open it, click "open" or "yes"), make sure the "client" option is selected in the intaller window, then hit "okay" or "install". Once it's done, it will have installed itself, along with creating a launcher profile linking to the modded version it just installed.