So in my quest for a rubber tree on my SMP server this early morn/late evening, I couldn't find one. I also noticed there were stone brick blocks generating really deep underground, only by themselves and no connecting dungeons or other stone bricks.
After a couple hours, I finally switched to creative and tried placing down a rubber sapling. Have it in my hand, right click, boom gone. Same with rubber wood. And uranium, and every industrialcraft machine. Mind you, I still have tin and copper from redpower and those are working just fine, as well as the other blocks red power introduces. So my question is, what's up? How do I get these back into working order? Here are some details
Note that on Single Player I am able to find trees with ease, and I have no issues placing down IC2 machinery. So it is something server side that I can't seem to figure out.
This is SMP, 1.4.6
Industrial Craft 2 1.112
Industrialcraft 2 api 1.112
EDIT: Also, obviously, I made sure the configs were the exact same from SMP to Client, and none are shared/conflicting.
EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, problem solved. Excuse me for wasting time
It was a simple matter of not having the actual IC2 mod in the server mods.... yeah it was a facepalm moment for me. I had brought over the config files, so the potential IDs were there, and the client recognized the items, but the server obviously did not. As for the IC2 API, no clue, it was just in the downloads and I assume it is the custom APIs for the machinery involved.