This is the norman culture update which I'm building:
Three kinds of town based on town center:
- hamlet (stronghold)
- village (walled square)
- town (castle)
Hence the image of the Walled Square, which I have almost done, just need to tweak the subbuildings:
As you may see there are 6 updates and besides the manor where the village ruler lives, there are multiple subbuildings:
- Market with three stalls.
- Horse stable with inn on top.
- guard houses (starts having just one levy and grows to having multiple housing for guards).
- Tower for 'guarding' purposes.
- small church.
- prison for Multiplayer purposes.
What I have done so far:
- Main structure (up to upgrade 6).
- Subbuildings (up to upgrade 3).
- Levy (from level 1): Weak guard armed with wooden sword, no armor. Very cheap.
- Veteran (from level 3): A bit tougher than Levy, with stone sword and leather armor. Curses a lot. (done)
- Guard (from level 4): Armed with chainmail and iron sword, competent guard yet a bit costly. (will use Norman guard for the moment)
- Man o' Arms (from level 6): Iron armor and good norman sword, top notch yet quite expensive. (to do)
Well.. I have 35 other buildings to do:
These are separated by 5 upgrades, in each upgrade you require items and you have new items available. My goal here is that in order to build X, first you need to build Y, Z and upgrade them to certain level.
Will I deliver?
- Well I'm already paying a server for this purpose, so I humbly hope.
The building upgrading list is open to suggestion and changes in order to balance it.
I saw your mod in the library but don't know how to download it correctly can you help me?