1) Open up %appdata%, if you don't know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
2) Browse to .minecraft/bin
3) Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
4) Drag and drop the necessary class files into the jar.
5) Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
6) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy the class files into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!
This might not be updated!! I can't figure out the error on recompile!
So here it is I made the modified mob act like normal until you get close. Then the thay will act like creepers! :Pig:/ >
I had to make a 100% new class out of two classes that already existed.
Creeper Pig with cooked pork
You need to use the custom class for all Creeper mobs.
Source in zip files.
Custom pig skin:
Custom sheep skin:
Custom Chicken skin:
Custom cow skin:
Lets you craft Pressure plates that only you can turn on!
You craft them like this:
Get it here!
Update for Timeroot.
My custom cape
More to come!
Green Screen Block.
My customizable cape (txt) (one little error is preventing this...).
All hostile mobs like creepers.