for your server website! This works if your server and website are on different computers like mine.
Note: This will disable the normal timelapse functionality--timelapse files created on your computer will be deleted, but uploaded to the web server.
Due to the large amount of code, I packaged everything in a .zip file: Download
Steps for installation
1. Download Python and IsoCraft if you haven't already.
2. Place UploadTimelapse.py in your minecraft-server folder along with IsoCraft.
3. Replace start timelapse.bat with the one included in the download.
4. Upload GIFEncoder.php, ping.php, and createGIF.php to your website.
5. Find ARIAL.TTF in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts and upload it to the same folder you uploaded the PHP files to.
6. Rename ping.php (if people know the URL, they can send fake images).
7. Set the correct url on line 15 of UploadTimelapse.py.
8. Change the server name on line 10 of ping.php.
9. Change $nwidth and $nheight if you want the images to be a different size. Animated GIF function installation (optional)
1. Create a folder archive/ on your web server to store the timelapse images in.
2. If needed, change the frame delay in createGIF.php on line 17.
3. Uncomment line 26 in ping.php.