I'm currently following TechnoVision's 1.15.2 modding tutorial, but I'm stuck with something that wasn't mentioned in the video (see image).
I've searched online and found nothing, I commented about it on his video but I got no reply from anyone whatsoever.
This is not the first problem that have occured while I was following the tutorial, but it is the first one o I hope fixing it will fix everything else.
Edit: Forgot to mention, this error happens right after it finishes the "build" process. In TechnoVision's video nothing happened, obviously.
1. the path to the mod folder included non-English characters. Once I set it up in my USB drive (which does not include such characters), the problem didn't occur.
2. during this set up I noticed a message about Windows Defender and some IDE folders. I had no idea what that meant, but I configures the Windows defender to ignore this folder and the problem didn't occur.
So it's one of these two (probably the first one).